Chapter 4- Amusment

"I can't believe you managed to take my cell phone out of my pocket, as I got on." I admit, aggravated.

"Well I did so-"

"You're a jerk." I point out.

"One second your laughing and the next you're calling me a jerk, that's something else." He went on to say,"Beautiful, I did you a favor." He says pulling into an amusement park.

"A favor? Bringing me to an amusement park is a favor?! How is that doing me a favor."

"I'm helping you."

"So now I'm in need of help!?"

"That's not what I meant." He replied.

"Here come with me." He adds, holding out his hand.

I turn my head and refuse, but after a moment I give in and grab it. When my fingers meet the surface of his hand, it feels like electricity shooting through me. We rode five rides, then found ourselves searching for some lunch. The park wasn't too crowded, but crowded enough. I was too short to see over anyone, which made it James' job to look for a concession.

I watched as he took a bite of his burger. I immediately noticed how big and flawless his eyes were. I guess I never really bothered looking at them before. The sunlight was just at the right spot and it showed off all his facial features. He was more attractive at the moment then I ever remember him being. He isn't the type I'd like. In fact no one is, but Nicolas. Yet, there was something that he had me feeling that Nicolas never had before.
Nicolas has never given me any kind of tingle, in fact he hasn't even given me butterflies. But James was giving me all types of feelings just sitting in front of me. Feelings I couldn't explain even I tried to.

"Soooo" James grinned at me, as I finished off my ice cream cone.

"What???"

"Are you having fun?"

"Kinda" I shrug.

"Kinda??!?" His eyes widened.

"Yep, kinda..." I shrug again.

"Oh no.no.no.noooo. That will not do Beautiful!" He says picking me up and running all the way back to his motorcycle.

"Hey! What- why!?" I scuttered in his arms.

"Don't do that again, you scared the crap out of me! Do you just randomly pick up people and run like that??" I add as he puts me down.

"No, that was the first. Congratulations." He smirked.

"What? Well I don't apprec-" I can't finish my sentence, because I get lost. I got lost in his eyes, staring down at me and I probably look so stupid. I can't think though, all of a sudden there is no chance of thinking about anything. I could feel my cheeks reddening and my hands began to sweat. He was staring down at me, and I didn't like it. I didn't like it all, because I felt completely out of control. I couldn't speak or anything in that moment, not even move my lips. There were so many things I should of said, but I couldn't. The words weren't coming.

"What's the matter?" He says, taking a step closer.

"Well I...I..." I stumble on my words.

"You what?" He says looking straight into me this time.

"Stop it okay. I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing???" He raises an eyebrow.

"You know I'm with Nicolas."

"Yep, ever since you were nine, right?"

"Mhm and we're happy, we're really happy." I state stumbling as I take steps back.

"Well it's time to head for the next stop!" He announces and hands me my helmet.

"Here you go,Beautiful."