Mistakes

Ahhhhhh...

I can't believe I keep making stupid little mistakes all day today.

I finally got up and had the chance to get out of the house and I decided to go to this new night club called Alpha.

It looked pretty down and cool but some how I knew some how I'll pissed somebody off

I entered the club the music was loud and it was the kinda music I like lessoning to. I walked up to the bar order myself a night naughty delight.

The next thing I knew was I was dancing and someone touched my ass. So I turned around and hit someone else by accident.

"I'm so sorry, I ment to hit that guy who touched my ass." I shouted so that he could hear me.

But he looked pretty mad. He grabbed my hand and lead me up stairs to the night club managers office.

He turned around and starred at me.

"You can tell I'm kinda pissed off." He began to say.

"I did say that I was sorry, that guy just touched my ass." I told him.

"No I understand but I don't think the police officers won't, so I what if I give you a deal and that assault paper work will never happen." He said with a firm voice.

     I just nodded my head and he just pulls out a paper work. He just tells me to sign it. So I just did without asking until I was done.

     "What was that paper that I just had to sign for?"I asked.

    "That my dear, was a contract tell me and everyone else that you are mine." He sing with a smile.

     "What I didn't sign up for me to be somebodies property." I said.

   "Ahh yes you did." He said as he showed me the papers.

        I can't beleave that I did read that contract before signing it.

            I was mad at my own self. So I just clench my hands into a fist and left the night club.

      I was mad enough that I wanted a good hard strong drink. That's when I came to the night bar.

      I entered it was so fancy and royalty like that I knew I had to be very careful.

     I walked up to the bar where a very handsome bartender was.

      "What can I get for you tonight?" The bartender had asked.

    "A hard deep bloody Marry Jane."I said as I looked around and right back at him.

      My eyes meet his it was perfect Autumn color. I could keep my eyes off them.

    "Here you go, and is everything alright miss?" He asked.

  "No really I signed a stupid contract and did even read it." I told him.

"Why did you do that?" He asked agian.

" I hit the new night club owner by assedent, it was either sign or have a police record on me." I said.

     "Oh if you want I can get you out of that silly contract with him." He said with a devils grin.

     "How?"I asked.

   "Just sign this contract and it will be done." He said as he touches my checks.

      So I did, I was to tiered to even read it and alittle drunk.

    "Good so your now my fiance and that night club manager touches you I'll kill him." He said.

      "Wait fiance? I didn't want to be someone else's property." I said as I started to cry.

   "Wait your that dogs property!" He yelled.

      "No, he just to.ldb me that after I sign that stupid paper like you told me I'm your bloody fiance." I said as I tried to stop crying.

  "So that means you'll have to pick one of us a dog or a handsome royal vampire prince." He told me.