Bleed For Me(twilight fanfic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a large room, it looked to be a throne room of sorts. There where people all around me, and beside me I recognized one of my friends from school. Something bad is going to happen I can just feel it, but still I could not say anything. It was like I was watching myself, and everything, from somewhere else. Like a Movie. All of a sudden the doors behind us, that lead to the room we where in, slammed shut.

Screaming erupted from all around. The pale people that were already in the room before we came in were killing people. By drinking their blood. 'Vampires' i thought, as i looked at the scene in front of me. Emily, my friend, was already on the floor dead. More and more people were being sucked dry of their blood by the minute. 'I need to get out of here' I desperately thought. I look around frantically, and I finally saw a way that I could get out. A Window, behind the three thrones. If only I could get away unknowtised. The people still alive were becoming less and less.

As I turn to run to the window, I run into someones chest. I look up into the eyes of one of the vampires. The RED eyes. He looked to be about eighteen or nineteen, with ivory skin. If it weren't for the fact that he had some blood running down from the corner of his mouth, red eyes, and the fact that he just killed tons people, and possibly my best friend, I would probably have a crush on him. As it is though I was just scared. When I was looking at this vampire it seemed as though the people screaming were becoming quieter. I knew I had to get away from this vampire, so I could even have a chance to escape.

He wasn't holding me so I decided to try my luck by running. I knew I wouldn't get far this way but maybe then if others who are still alive will use the distracion to get away. Not even two steps away i'm stopped again. This time by a vampire who looked to be about it his thirtys. As I turn to the side to run another way, I see a girl with blonde hair and red eyes. Another vampire. 'Only one other way' I thought desperatly, but as I turn the other way I see it being blocked as well by more vampires. 'I'm NOT dieing this way' I thought with determination, 'I Still have my family, they don't even know that I came here with Emily!'

I looked for another way out, but couldn't find any. The windows were the only way out, and I was surrunded.

"Anna" what? Who said my name? "Annabella!" It sounds like Emily, but shes.. "ANNABELLA!?"

"WHAT? Huh? I'm up, I'm up!" I say jumping up from my bed startled. I looked at Emily sitting at the end of my bed laughing like a man woman.

"Yo-your face wa-was pri-ce-less!" She said still laughing.

"Oh, ha ha Em" I said smiling as i sat up on my bed that was in the room we rented from the hotel that we're staying in. We were on a school trip to Tuscany, Italy. The entire Tri-M, National Music Honor Society or Modern Music Masters, class for our school was here in Tuscany. As soon as the plane landed we got with our assined roommates, which luckly for me, mine was Emily and we've been friends since the forth grade. We're now in the twelth grade, our senior year. We were here to to sing. Before we perform we had some time for ourselfs so we decided to get manicures, and pedicures just to look the part when we perform. Then after the performance we have some free time as well, but we weren't suppost to leave the town that we were staying in. There were so many towns in the city, Tuscany. That we decided that it wouldn't hurt if after we preformed that we went to another town in Tuscany called, Volterra. We wanted to go there because we had heard people in the lobby of the hotel talking about a tour going on there, at a casle. I felt nervious about going, but that is probibly just because we were breaking the rules. In a different country no less.

I had gotten a normal french mani and peticure with a ting of a very light, but still noticable, blue. Emily had just a gotten purple fading out to pink mani and peticure. We were dressed in our black clothes and ready to perform so we then went down to the lobby to wait for the other Tri-M members and the teachers. Most of us were at least a little nervious to perform, but Emily and me, like always, were more nervious. Emily is always nervious before she performs at all, even in a group, like we are today. I however also have an entire song solo, so i'm more nervious then usaual.

When the time came for me to sing my solo I got up on stage alone looked our to the croud and started to sing.

#############################################################

I'm about to lose my mind you've been gone for so long I'm running out of time.

I need a doctor,call me a doctor, I need a doctor doctor to bring me back to life

Woah woah woah yeah

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

Wish that I could tell them, tell them all I know now. Shout it from the rooftops, write it on the sky line all we had is gone now. Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken. All my scars are open. Tell them what I hope would be.

Impossible, Impossible, Impossible, Impossible

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

I'm about to lose my mind you've been gone for so long I'm running out of time. I need a doctor, call me a doctor, I could really use a wish right now,wish right now, wish right now

Oh written in the stars a million miles away a message to the maine oh seasons come and go but I will never change and I'm on my way

Oh written in the stars a million miles away a message to the maine oh seasons come and go but I will never change and I'm on my way                                                                                                          Oh yeah yeah writen in the stars oh yeah

Oh traveled down this road to long trying to find my way back home the old me's dead and gone dead and gone

I'm coming home I'm coming home tell the world that I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home Im coming home Tell the world that I'm coming...

#############################################################

After I finished the song we could all leave so Emily and me decided that we would get what needed to be done tomorrow done today so that we could sneak away to get a tour of the volturi castle. After we got everything done we went to bed, and thats when the nightmare started.