Announcement (Warning: Spoilers)

Hey guys, it's Hanx1590.

*Warning Spoiler Alerts!!

Sorry, I haven't been updating for a while. I was in a creative slump for the last couple of weeks.

I have recently started another story called: Peninsula - The blackest night.

The story takes place four years after Deku: The New Teen Titan.

After the Teen Titans battle against All For One, Trigon, and Nekron (it's supposed to be part of the season finale for Deku: The New Teen Titan), the number one villain dies in prison by a mysterious virus, which Nekron had planted within All For One.

The virus mutated into a zombie virus and spread across the globe.

Four years after the infection, Jump City became the only place that survived the pandemic.

One day, The Military gathered the last remaining heroes in Jump City and sent them on a reconnaissance mission to help the hero group that got sent to Japan four years ago, after they receive a mysterious transmission.

Izuku and the Titans go back to the place where the pandemic had first started. What would be waiting for them there?

(By the way, Inko, Eri, and Kouta were transported to the Titans universe later on the series of Deku: The New Teen Titan.)

Izuku X Terra