Chapter 7

At the Deen's office:

Deen: Hello students!

Everyone bow their heads. I observed y/e and another guy there... Why were they here?

Jisoo : That is Jason, y/e's brother... Equally dangerous and stupid. He is from Emerald - green house as well, he is actually the leader... his element is Air as well!

Deen: I am happy to see that we have 13 royal family students this year! I wanted to personally give the new students the mate pearl chain. Attach it to your wand...and never keep it away from you!

As new students me, Lisa, y/e, Jungkook and Jisoo moved forward to take the chain kind of thing.

Y/N: It's a key chain! More like a wand chain! (giggle)

Everyone look at me. I think I should'nt have said it out loud!

Deen: You can call it like that... (chuckles) You are the jungle girl right?

Y/N: Jungle girl? I just play there! I live in a house! Like normal people! I am not a jungle girl!

I shouted. Everyone wanted to burst into laughter but I think no one did because of the Deen...but I don't get what is wrong with this y/e! She laughed like there is no tomorrow! That made me angry!

Deen: Oh! Sorry... I saw you playing with the animals in the forest... So I thought you live with them... Oh about your wand...

He had a bright smile which made him look kind...or whatever better than vice Deen! When he mention about my wand I gave him all my attention trying to listen to him keenly.

Deen: You need to find your mate quick! He can protect you from going onto wrong path! Your heart may not be evil but the dark world can have a hold of you... If you are from the royal family the demon's wish to want you will increase... You have to be careful...

Y/N: Mate? A soul mate? Is that real... I mean what if I don't want one...

Deen: That is not your choice... It's the destiny's!

'Well I am not digesting this! How is it possible?I don't want any mate!'
I thought to myself.

Deen: Well you have to digest it! You have to accept the destiny's will.

Y/N: How did... You can read my mind...? (widening your mouth)

Deen: I guess... (chuckles) Also Jisoo it's sector 2 section B rack 5!

Jisoo: Ah! What... How... Thank-you... (surprised)

Everyone looked at Jisoo wondering what she was thinking!

Deen: Namjoon inform the other house leaders to take charge... You can go students.

(Author: Is it only me who thinks Deen gives 'Hit man Bang' Vibes!?Do you think I should edit and make it Hit man bang 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😅😅😅)

When we left the room.

Lisa : What were you thinking Jisoo?

Jisoo: I was thinking where I would find the magic wand book... (giggles with embarrassment)

Y/N: This is creepy!

Rm : I hope you did not think of the party Tae! (whispers)

Tae : Nope!

Rm : What were you thinking about?

Tae : nothing! I was lost! So my brain cells were numb! I did not even listen to what he told.

Rm : Good!

Suddenly y/e puts her leg in Jisoo's way for her to loose balance but I stamp her leg leaving her groan in pain.

Y/e : You Idiot!

Y/N: Better watch your steps!  (smiles)

Rose : Good she is really annoying!

Lisa : Lol! That was savage!

Jisoo : Thanks y/n.

Jennie : I like it! Alright let's go it's recess then we have the meeting

Rose : Yes miss punctual ice princess!

After the meeting and dinner it was already 7:30 so all of us quickly went to Rose and Jennie's room. We had an awesome party there.

It was 11:30 so we decided to go back to our rooms

It was 11:30 so we decided to go back to our rooms. Lisa would get caught if she went to her room so she stayed with Jennie and Rose. Jisoo casted a spell on me which made be invisible.

Y/n : Woah!

Jisoo : Hold my hand and don't utter a single word until we reach our room if someone hears us we will be dead! We can't see each other as well so don't get lost! If needed I will talk to you with my powers but you cannot respond back... I mean I can't hear your thoughts...

Y/n: Telepathy? OK! Like the Deen? Kinda relieved!

Jisoo: Ah! Why is there something you don't want me to know or hear? (pouts)

Y/n: who knows? (chuckles)

We slowly came out of their rooms and started walking to our room but suddenly the decor discipline maiden came for a round we got separated I thought she was on the other side of the corridor but she caught my hand again and started walking.

She took me to another room? I did not speak because we would get caught... I heard her in my mind saying "stay calm...dont speak!" I think she did it to get away from the maiden! After she closed the door.

Y/n: Jisoo? Where are we? This is not our room!

???: Who are you? Namjoon hyung?

Y/n: You are not Jisoo! Who are you?

To be continued....