Chapter 40 A.M.

5:32 PM
I had been working on the tracks for hours. Harry was passed out in his bunk, sound asleep. We only had 2 more hours of driving until we got to the hotel. Louis hasn't said a single word to me. I wasn't worried about Louis not speaking to me, I'm more focused on making sure these recordings sound perfect. I didn't have the energy to even think about Louis.
Suddenly, my phone started buzzing. I was going to ignore it, as I didn't want to stop working, but I read Paul's name in my phone which made me reconsider.
"Hello?"
"Hi Victoria, I know you're busy working on those tracks, but do you have a minute?"
"Ugh, make it quick."
I put my headphones on, so I could continue working on the tracks. I was just gonna put my phone on speaker, but the curtains weren't exactly sound proof.
"I was going to speak to you sooner, but I didn't really know how I was going to."
"Paul-"
"Right right, you're working. I'm sorry."
I kept listening, as he paused for a second.
"How long have you and Harry been together?"
"Well, we're not dating. He did ask me out though for Saturday."
"So, have you guys kissed? Or done anything?"
"Paul if you think we- We didn't."
"All Louis said was that you've been sleeping with Harry."
"We cuddle sometimes, but that doesn' mean we've slept together."
Suddenly it clicked for me. Louis was scared to talk to me because he said Harry and I were sleeping together.
"We haven't put a label on ourselves, or told the public about it. I figured he was gonna make a move on Saturday."
"So, when will you tell your dad?"
"Please don't mess this up Paul. Only the boys and Andrew know about it. I know you're thinking about telling my dad, but don't"
"I just-"
"All I'm asking is to keep quiet for a little bit. At least until Sunday when we know what we are. Because right now, I'm a little confused too."
Paul considered it. I heard him sigh before speaking again.
"Fine. One week. If you don't do something about it, I will."
"Thank you."
I hung up the phone, and crawled outside my bunk. Louis couldn't exactly hide from me. We were on the same bus. I approached him, as he was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone..
"I get it. You accidentally slipped. I'm not mad. Paul agreed to keep quiet, just for a week. At least until Harry and I discuss what we are. Can you please just stop ignoring my calls and speak to me?"
'I-I'm so sorry Victoria. I just thought-"
"Louis don't."
I could see his eyes getting red, and with that, a tear. He quickly rubbed it off, and buried his face in his sleeves. I sat down beside him, and wrapped my arm around him. He caved in, and hugged me.
"Have you told Harry?"
"He's sleeping. I'll wait till he wakes up. He's grumpy enough when he's woken up."
Louis chuckled, and smiled.
"Thank you." He said, looking down at his feet.
"For what?"
"For understanding, and not hating me."
"Nothing could make me hate you." I smiled, and crawled back into my bunk.
Harry's bandana caught my eye. I picked it up, and stared at it until my eyes got tired. I shook my head, and got back to work.