25.

Yn pov

I was in the studio making a song with Chris brown called "Drunk texting "

We was in the booth getting ready to sing The beat started then we looked at each other and he nodded then we started

"Said I'm all up in my feelings doubled up on this shot got me feeling some type of way told you I hate you I don't mean it and the only thing that I got is the pain that you've been feeding. Faded ,Faded, Faded All because of you now my current situation trying not to think of you, Not to break the rules why it always happen when I get this way ? I can't stop myself , so baby tonight. I'm blowing up your line I got you on my mind and the truth is hard to find so I'll be. I'll be drunk texting , Drunk texting ,Drunk texting you, Drunk texting drunk texting you Yeah baby I'll be drunk texting drunk texting , Drunk texting you , Drunk texting you, Drunk texting , Drunk texting you. Drunk texting you (Drunk texting you) drunk texting you (drunk texting you). I'm looking at my phone thinking am I gonna hit send or na ? it's gonna be one of them mornings when I wake up and regret it if I don't get no reply. I don't wanna make it obvious that I'm faded ,faded , faded off a drunk or two and you know how it goes this ain't nothing new why it always happen when I get this way no I just can't stop myself , so baby tonight. I'm blowing up your line I got you on my mind an the trust is hard to find, so I'll be. I'll be drunk texting, drunk texting , Drunk texting you, Drunk texting , drunk texting you Yeah baby I'll be drunk texting , Drunk texting , drunk texting you, drunk texting , drunk texting. intoxicated (Intoxicated ) That's when I think of you the most ( But after the toast, anything goes) when I put my pride aside (I'll be doing the most , doing the most). I done spent 1,2,3 Am thinkin' about you Don't wanna be without you , cause I'm on my liquid courage I hope this shit is worth it cause if it ain't.then it's all bad, all bad so baby tonight I'm blowing up your line I got you on my mind and the truth is hard to find so I'll be drunk texting , Drunk texting , Drunk texting you, Drunk texting , drunk texting you yeah baby I'll be drunk texting , Drunk texting , drunk texting , drunk texting , drunk texting you If by chance you're laying next to someone else right now I hope it's the worst sex eyes hope it's the worst sex ever "

we took off the headphones then walked out

" That was good " Chris said grabbing his water bottle and drinking some

" Yeah I know I liked it " I smiled Then looking at the time at my phone

" me to" he nodded

I looked at him " so you and karruche ?"

he smirked " what about her ?"

" i heard y'all back together "

he laughed " yeah we talking again i couldn't stay away from that girl even if i tried"

i laughed "i know"

he laughed "oh yeah, omarion called my manger the other day and said he wanted me and you to make a song with him called 'post to be'

i nodded "okay"

"so you gone do it ?" he asked

" i gotta hear the song first"

" true"

i yawned " i should get going" i stood up and grabbed my belongs

"okay i should be posting the song soon"

I nodded sad bye then walked out

when i got home it was quite so I'm guessing august and the baby was sleep. I took my shoes and jacket off and headed upstairs and went into the room and they both was knocked out like i expected.i smiled they looked so cute i took my phone and opened the instagram app i took a picture up and caption it ' My loves'

i sat my phone on the dresser then laid down next to mel august was on the other side of him

"hey baby" i heard august deep sleepy voice say

"hey" i whispered then leaned over to kiss him carefully not to wake up mel

" how was it?"

" it was coo"

"you liked the song ?"

i nodded "chris said omarion called his manger and said he want me and him to do a song with him" i smiled

he looked at me "that's nice" he nodded

" yeah.. so was mel giving you an hard time" i said looking at him

he looked at him also " na he was actually good"

"really? he wasn't crying or anything ?"

"nope i gave him a bath , fead him then he went right back to sleep" he looked at me "he even said Dada"

i looked at him like he was stupid and laughed "now you lying"

he laughed " i know i wish he did"

i laughed " he only one month august"

" i know" he smiled "i bet he say dada before he say mama"

"he gone say mama first so it doesn't matter" i laughed

"mhm we'll just have to see"

Mel moved a little he slowly opened his eyes and looked at august then me and smiled showing his gums i smiled also and kissed his little hand

"him so cute looking just like him mama" i said talking like a baby

" you mean looking just like his daddy?"

i laughed "no i meant what i said"

'well he look like us both but more like me "

"what ever august" i playfully rolled my eyes

" i love you ma"

"i love you to" i smirked

" if mel wasn't here i swear you would've been got it " he bit his lip

i laughed " to bad he here"

he smacked his lips "stop playing"

i looked at mel and he was sucking his two fingers

" hey baby" i said kissing his cheek and he scratched my face

"mel !" i laughed and he screamed

" you hungry ?" august asked

i looked at him "yeah"

he got up and left the room. i picked mel up and took a couple pictures with him.