seventeen

“Thank you for today,” Jennie said when they were back home. “I had a great time.” She sat on the kitchen counter in the annex while Lisa made them both a coffee. She couldn’t keep her eyes off Lisa, not even for a second. All she wanted was to kiss her and rip her clothes off, but she wasn’t sure if Lisa was on the same page. It had been so long since she’d last dated. In fact, she couldn’t even remember her first date with Jaehyun. They had been friends long before he asked her out for the first time, and she had never felt those memorable nerves with him. Nothing close to what she felt now.

“I’m glad you had a nice day.” Lisa handed her the coffee. She stared at Jennie a little longer before adding foam to her own cup. Then she walked over to her and took a stance in between her legs. “For some reason, I’m not sure how to behave around you anymore, Jen… And I don’t normally have that problem.” She gazed into Jennie's eyes. “In case you’re doubting whether I want to jump your bones or not, I can assure you that I do.” A smile played around her mouth. “But the ball is in your court now. I can imagine this is all very new and maybe even a bit strange to you…”

Jennie shook her head slowly, indulging in the dark depths of Lisa's eyes. “I think you know what I want, Lisa.” She put her coffee mug aside, took Lisa's wrist and pulled her closer.

Lisa leaned in and brushed her lips over Jennie's. “I do now,” she said, lowering her voice. Her hand slipped underneath Jennie's dress and squeezed her thigh while their mouths crashed into one another. Lisa's kiss was so persistent, so intense, that Jennie felt herself getting wet within seconds. Lisa cupped her neck with her other hand and pulled her in even closer. Jennie let out a sigh when Lisa's hand moved up towards her hipbone and curled around her back, hiking up her dress.

“I want you,” She whispered, breaking away from the kiss. “God damn it, Lisa. I want you so badly.”

Lisa's hungry gaze traveled down to her mouth and back up, where she fixed her eyes on Jennie's while unbuttoning her dress at the front. It was a painfully slow process, but Lisa seemed to enjoy the teasing, time-consuming action. Jennie shivered when Lisa opened the front of her dress, her eyes darkening when she saw that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She could hardly believe that she was sitting on a kitchen counter in France, being undressed by a beautiful woman whom she was about to make love to.

Lisa smiled as she looked Jennie up and down. She brought her lips to one breast, taking a nipple into her mouth. Jennie cried out in pleasure when she bit down softly and circled it with her tongue. Lisa dug her nails into Jennie's back and pulled her closer towards her as her mouth explored Jennie's other breast, before placing a trail of kisses down to her belly.

“These will need to come off,” Lisa said in a teasing voice, tugging at the lace panties.

Jennie shifted on the counter so that Lisa could pull them down. She felt exposed, being naked in broad daylight, but there was something incredibly exciting about that too. Lisa tossed her panties on the floor and kissed her hard while her hand slipped between Jennie's legs. She slowly traced a finger over Jennie's center, causing her to moan into the kiss. She loved teasing Jennie, loved making her wait. She could feel her longing and knowing how much Jennie wanted her, turned her on like nothing else. Lisa pulled out of the kiss and watched Jennie's expression turn into one of sheer delight as she circled her clit with her fingertip. She was beautiful, with her hair tousled, her eyes closed and her lips parted.

“You’re so wet,” she whispered in Jennie's ear. “I want you to give yourself to me. Don’t hold back.” She cupped Jennie's center and spread her open, entering her with two fingers.

“Oh God!” Jennie steadied herself on her hands behind her, threw her head back and moved forward, pushing herself against Lisa hand between her thighs in a slow rhythm.

Each time she moved forward, she felt Lisa's fingers deeper inside of her, filling her up. It was sexy, and raw, and thrilling to be taken by a woman who knew exactly what to do. She didn’t think she could take much more, until Lisa pulled out and kissed her way down her breasts and her stomach again, taking her time to make sure she didn’t miss a single inch of Jennie's skin before kneeling down in front of her with her face between her legs. Lisa pulled them over her shoulders and spread them wider. Her hands slipped underneath the back of Jennie's dress, holding her in a tight grip while her tongue traced Jennie's folds, up and down, applying more and more pressure each time until Jennie started grinding into her, begging for release.

Jennie gasped. She felt her body convulse as Lisa entered her with her tongue. The warm glow that spread throughout her core went straight to her head, forcing her to close her eyes at the intensity of her orgasm. She shook and cried out, tightening her legs around Lisa's shoulders. When Jennie finally came to her senses, Lisa was still between her legs with her mouth against her center, licking her slowly.

“Jesus, Lisa,” Jennie panted. Lisa looked up at her with a cocky grin as she got back on her feet, facing her again. She took Jennie's bottom lip between her teeth and bit it softly before she parted her lips and sank into Jennie's mouth. Jennie tasted herself as they kissed and was overcome by a need to taste Lisa too. “Can we go to your bedroom?” She whispered.

“Bed sounds good.” Lisa's voice was low and hoarse, and Jennie could hear the longing in it as she spoke. She lowered herself down from the kitchen counter and took Lisa's hand as she followed her to the bedroom. Jennie shed herself from her dress that was still hanging open, turned to Lisa and pulled her shirt over her head. Lisa unclasped her bra at the back and let the straps slide off her shoulders.

Jennie sighed. Lisa was even more beautiful in the light of day and seeing the hard nipples on her small breasts made her wet and ready all over again. She unbuttoned Lisa's jeans and pulled them down along with her boxer shorts, allowing her to step out of them. Her hand moved down Lisa's side, tracing the small curve from her waist to her hips. She had tan lines on her thighs, from the hem of her shorts, and on her shoulders, from the tank tops she wore at work.

Jennie took a step forward and pressed herself against Lisa as she kissed her. She sighed in delight at the soft warmth of her skin. Lisa moaned into the kiss when Jennie tightened their embrace. The sound of it made her knees go weak. She couldn’t wait any longer and directed Lisa towards the bed, surprising herself by taking charge as she crawled on top of her. The arousal in Lisa's eyes alone was enough to send her over the edge.

Jennie lowered herself on top of Lisa and gasped at the skin on skin contact as she sank into the soft body underneath her. She pushed her thigh between Lisa's legs as she kissed her, wallowing in the sounds of pleasure that escaped her lover’s mouth. She felt Lisa's wetness when she spread her legs apart. A spark of joy shot through her, knowing that she was the cause of Lisa's arousal.

Jennie kissed her way down to Lisa's belly. She took her time to explore her, to appreciate her skin against her lips. When she reached the strip of dark hair between Lisa's legs, there was no hesitation, and no doubt. She wanted to taste her, needed to taste her. She placed a soft kiss on the dark hair and moved further down until her lips found Lisa's wet center. She kissed it, then opened her mouth to explore her, slowly tracing her length with her tongue. Lisa buckled and let out a loud moan, sending waves of pleasure through Jennie's core.

Her hands were clasped around Lisa's hips and she pulled her closer, while she licked her in teasingly slow motions. She felt Lisa's hands in her hair while she listened to her ragged breathing. Jennie was overcome by desire at the sweet taste of her, and the sounds she was making. She continued teasing her, listening to the quiet moans that became louder when she moved up, towards her clit.

“Don’t stop,” Lisa begged. “You’re amazing, Jen.” Then she took in a deep breath. “Right there.”

Jennie circled the spot with her tongue, applying more pressure, until Lisa started to shake underneath her. She took a tighter grip of Jennie's hair, pushed herself against her mouth and lifted her hips off the mattress as she climaxed. Jennie smiled at the sound of Lisa's release. It gave her a satisfaction she couldn’t even begin to describe. It was all so new and strange and wonderful.

“Wow, I could do this all day.” Jennie whispered, as she pushed herself back up towards the bed head and buried her face in Lisa's neck.

Lisa chuckled and put an arm around her. “Don’t mind if you do.”