Chapter 21

Camryn's POV
Dallas handed me my new born child. She was so small and precious. She had hazel eyes, with beautiful brown hair.

"Wow, she is beautiful." I smile glancing at Dallas.

"She really is..." he smiled "I'm glad I have a family now, I love you both so much."

Suddenly there was lots of loud talking in the halls and I knew what was coming.

"CAMRYN!!!" The whole gang shouted scaring Ryleigh.

"Guys come on!" I whisper shouted as Ry-Ry started screaming.

"Shit sorry bout that kid.." two smiled.

"It's ok.." I said suddenly really tired. " Dal can you put Ryleigh to bed I am really tired and need some sleep."

*a few hours later*

"Baby... Camryn wake up please" I heard someone whisper so I sat up and saw Dallas looking at me.

"What's happening why did you wake me up?" I questioned looking over to were Ryleigh was sleeping.. she wasn't there. I panicked and dally must have seen because he was right next to me on the bed.

"Hey, hey what's wrong cam?" He cooed softly as he rubbed circles in my back.

"Where the fuck is Ryleigh!" I shouted very uncomfortable with the fact my baby was not with me.

"The doctors are getting her ready to leave babygirl... both of you guys get to go home." He smiled suddenly pulling me to a hug.

After we went home I noticed Darry still hasn't come to visit... I hope he does soon I want all my brothers around in this child's life...

𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗!!! 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 :)