✨fred

title: the dress
source: my own work
warnings: teasing, fluff, implied smut, one swear word, it's a tease fic lovelies
pairing: fred weasley x fem! reader

                                    ***
"Oh and Y/N?" George called out.

"Hmm?" You asked.

"Wear that black dress, you used to wear before you and Fred started dating." George told you.

"What? No I won't, Fred hates that dress." you replied.

George scoffed.

"Hate? Y/N, he loves that dress, he just acts that he hates it but he really really loves it, it turns him on." George teased you.

"Oh, is that so?" you asked with a smirk.

George nodded.

"Alright, I'll wear it tonight." you told George.

"Now that's my best friend." George told you with a hug.

"Happy Birthday Georgie." you told him once you both pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks Y/N/N, now go make Fred pay!" he yelled to which you both laughed.

***
"George zip me up!" you whisper-yelled to him.

"Woah..." George remarked as he zipped your dress.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You really loved this dress, Hermione gave it to you for your birthday, it was fitting, it had very thin straps, knee length, and quite the plunging neckline, your upper back was exposed, you admitted, you looked hot.

"Damn Y/N, Fred'll be so uneasy once he sees you in that." George told you as he eyed you.

"Stop it!" you whisper-yelled.

"Really Y/N, you wanna do something about your hair and face?" George asked.

"Why? What's wrong with my hair and face?" you asked worriedly.

"It's not enough." George remarked.

"What do you mean it's not enough?" you asked him angrily. George took you in front of the mirror.

"Look, Y/N, you need to put your hair up in a bun, don't let it down, look at the shade of your lips, pink, try red." George told you.

"Huh, since when did you become Mr. Makeover?" you scolded him.

"When I dressed Hermione up for Ron." George told you to which you laughed.

"Really? Merlin's beard!" you laughed.

"Shut up Y/N, now go do as I say." he scolded you.

You did as he said, you admitted that you looked sexier in this style. Your hair was up in a messy bun, your very red lips, George knew how to tease his twin brother. You laughed at the thought of it then went outside.

As soon as you went downstairs, everyone's attention diverted to you. Hermione and Ginny were smirking, Harry, Ron, and, Lee had their mouths parted, George applauded but Fred, oh Fred. He was a mess.

"Hey guys." you greeted them. You were greeted back by everyone. You turned to face your boyfriend, he was glaring at you, so to tease him more, you bit your lower lip and winked at him then walked away.

After you did that, Fred groaned, he wondered how much trouble he'll get if he pinned you to the wall right now. He saw how your hair was pinned up, it was quite messy which makes it hard for him to not look at you, your red lips, he wanted to kiss them so badly.

After dinner, everyone sat in the living room while laughing with Ginny and Hermione, you saw Fred, who was shuffling in a seat nearby uncomfortably. You excused yourself from Ginny and Hermione then walked towards Fred.

You frowned and gave him a comforting look. "What's wrong, Freddie?"

"Nothing." he grumbled.

You sat sideways on his lap and wrapped your left arm around his shoulders. "Come on, it's your birthday, tell me what's wrong?"

"It's nothing but I would appreciate if you weren't this attractive, thank you very much." he groaned and smirked at you.

"Merlin, that's all? Oh dear." you exclaimed as the strap of your dress fell onto your shoulder.

Fred groaned slightly at the sight of you pulling the strap back to your shoulder, especially when you were sitting on his lap, the way he wants you to sit, when you bit your lower lip.

"Y/N." he groaned.

"What?" you asked him.

"Could we go home now?" he pouted.

You gave him a confused look. "Why?" you asked, even though you knew why he wanted to go home badly.

"I'm tired." he smirked as he pressed a kiss to your bare shoulder.

"Slow down, Mr. Weasley, I'll go get a drink." you told him as you stood up but he pulled you down to his lap. "Fred, what are you doing?"

"I need you Y/N." he whispered in your ear then nibbled the earlobe which made you blush.

Knowing your plan was working, you wanted to tease him more. "Need me for what? Oh you need me to get you water."

Fred's face dropped as you stood up quickly towards the kitchen. You smiled as you poured a glass of water then you felt a pair of arms snaking from behind you. You turned around to see Fred's annoyed face.

"Why the long face Freddie?" you asked as you chewed on your lower lip. Fred groaned as he let go of you. "Bloody hell Fred, what's gotten into you?"

"You think I like what you're doing?" Fred snapped.

"What? I'm not doing anything." you smirked, knowing what you were doing to him.

"So you're telling me, this is an accident?" he asked.

"What's an accident?"

"This." Fred gestured to your outfit.

"This isn't an accident." you told him as you bit your lip again.

Fred groaned. "You bite that lip one more time..."

"What?" you asked teasingly.

He pinned you to the wall. "You're in for a long night."

"Oh, yeah?" you asked. Fred nodded. You bit your lip one more time. "Prove it, daddy."

Fred's eyes widened when you called him daddy. It was his weakness. You smirked at his reaction but before you knew it, he took your arm then disapparated from the Burrow's kitchen while everyone wondered what the hell was going on.

Once you both apparated to Fred's flat, you felt Fred push you against the wall, taking your hair out of your bun then ripping your dress off.

"Shit, that escalated quickly." you laughed as Fred started to kiss down your neck and chest.

"What do you mean that escalated quickly?" he stopped doing his actions.

"Well, it was George's plan to dress me up like this..." you trailed off.

"Oh he's gonna pay yet I must thank him." Fred smiled as he carried you towards the bedroom.

"Tell him thank you too." you smiled as you pressed your lips against his, locking the door then not sleeping at all that night.

A/N: 2K READS?! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!