My AWESOME FANTASTICO life

K imSORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING its just that theres school and i have to spend time with my friends right?!,Right.Anyways for thoses of you who live in Lodi,galt,lockeford[;)] and clemants you probobly heard of someone who robbed da bank(bank of the west) and yeah well we had to go in 'lockedown'when our principal found out u know with the po.po and all soooo ill just put the words of da week that is my strange addiction and how i used em...

1.you wish:in class,(my friend)"Great my pencial broke!,Yasmin can i borrow one of urs?"me"you wish your pencial broke!"then i kept laughing.This is the reason why!:) so i have many stages,i have the mean stage,the laughing stage,the jumping stage(well you know how when girlz talk and stuff they ALWAYS form a circle and by accident?Then theres always a spot open[i have no idea why but theres ALWAYS a spot open!]so i run to that spot and when i get close to there i jump on my spot[my spot now!hahahahaha.........HA!])ect....Right now i have the laughing stage and the Jumping stage.yeah back to the scene people!*lights,camera,Flashback*"i actully did break the pencial already yasmin,is this one of your stages?"She knows me since ever but like we just got friends since 5th grade so its ben a year."yeppy!"and thats the awesome life of- TOSH.O!!!WE LOVE YOU DANIEL TOSH!!!;)-YASMIN!!!!!!

2.Your/you are-awkward moment.k we had to draw a picture of what was happening in the story"The people of sparks(sequal to the city of ember)"and cue the flashback."Yasmin i actully think my picture is good looking"Friend said"your good lookin!-i mean stages!uh!"and that was it she just laughed with me and yeah.Ok so my bff that was in those two________^ sits next to me and i steal stuff from her but dont worry I ALWAYS GIVE IT BACK!anyways i stole like hecka stuff and she didnt notice and im like"----"(friends name)"here"and i gave it back and yaaa well after i get a success in stealing her stuff and givin it back ialways say" this is why im gonna be an assain or a ninja"but its funny because shes a belt hifher than me in Karete!!!;)Yes im an orange belt and oranges are dangerous i know cause i threw an orange at my friend and shes like"OW!,Yasmin that hurt!"and thats how i know how oranges are dangerous...True story here peeps...

Oh and my other friend whenever i say the words that are additive to me right now she

will pinch both of my sides!,AT ONCE!;0 how dare she!Also the shows for like EVER! Are*drum roll*HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER AND TOSH.O!!!;)"AND THE THRID AWESOMEEST PERSON THAT HAS PUT THIS ON THEIR STORY IS"I MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS IN MY SNOWMAN PJS WONDERFUL!!"!;)(how i met ur mother)I NEVER SAW THE LAST EPISODE!!!;(but i dont want to watch it on you tube cause of some crappy techno.but maybe i can wTch it on netfleix.....oh and comment what you did at skool when da genious ofa man robbed the bank(hes a genious cause he had two cars and by law the police have to check the'bomb first'but nothing was in the bag that the'bomb'was in!;0

;0k soooo im awesomem i get it but FAN COMMENT AND VOTE PLUS SPREAD DA WORD!!!!;)Thnxs!!;)

XXXXXXX LUVMEELMO ROCKZZ AND IZZ AWESOME!!!;)oh and my friend says i should write a sory about my life on here but maybe...with a boy...but it would be the complete oppiste of me sorta like Alex(i love that name but is my name alex noo)would still have my charector traits but older thats it maybe in highschool!!;)