We need to stop this :(

Narrator

"North, we need to do something..." Toothiana said worriedly.

"She's right, mate. Winter's not being fun, kids start to dont believe in fun on winter. You're old, nor-" bunnymund said but north cut him off.

"Ouch! Old? I'm not that old. I'm only 500 years old. See? Not old." North said chuckling.

Then sandman made a "hahaha" word above his head.

Then north turned serious again...

"Seriously..... Jack needs to make fun with the children." He said
"What can we do?" Toothiana ask.

"North, we have another problem. Children are controlled by their parents and they need freedom. Many children has many family problems so they need love. We need another guardian for love and freedom." Bunnymund said.

"We need to find another guardian" sandy wrote.

"Guys!!!!" Tooth scream.

"What?" Sandy ask.

"The moon..." She pointed the moon.

"I think manny's trying to tell something." Bunny said.

"He's choosing a new guardian...." North said.

North click a button to show who does manny chose to be the guardian of freedom and love.

"Oh my god!" Tooth squeals happily.

"It's elsa!" Sandy smiled.

"Huh!! Elsa has isolate herself from everybody so she cant hurt them means she give her freedom for the people's sake. 1 point for her.... She conceal her love for anna. She ignore and says hurtful things to her so anna will not be with her and she can protect anna. She did that because she love anna. 2 points for her... Means she can be a guardian of freedom and love. You're right, manny."

"At last! Jack will be back!!! And it rhymes xD" bunny chuckled.

" elsa, will resurrect... " sandy smiled