Questionare

11/25/12

Hellooooooo :) Today I'm just going to answer 20 random questions for no reason.

I'm dedicating this chapter to curlsgetthegurls13 because she is my sister and I love her <3

Oh and I dedicated the last chapter to 1010girl because she is my best friend, she showed me wattpad, and I love her too! :)

PLEASE ask any questions at all in the comments and I will answer them! Also, if you want to answer a question, please do!

Remember comment, fan, and vote for a dedication. :) Thanks! Now onto the 20 questions (which I randomly looked up in the Internet. You could probably find them too since I won't go past pg. 1 of Google. Actually I got them from Yahoo! Answers, I don't want to take the credit :) ). Here we goooo:

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Always always ALWAYS closed!! Like all of the way closed! Or else I get paranoid that someone's looking into my room from behind them O.o

2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

I don't...My dad probably does though XD

3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

In at first...But then they get all untucked and annoying! But it'll be like a week before I tuck them back under my mattress haha.

4: Do you have freckles?

Do I? I just checked in mirror and I don't think so... I wish I had some freckles though, they're so cute!

5: Do you always smile for pictures?

Yes! And it's always a genuine smile too. Like I don't know how to make a different smile. All those girls who like purse their lips and arch their eyebrows. Like I'm not that coordinated! So I just have an ear to ear grin unfortunately.

6: Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Yep! And you know that awkward moment where you're borrowing a pen and then you realize you're chewing it O.o

7: What is your Song of the week?

I don't know! Probably a song off One Direction's new album. I'm going to say Over Again <3

8: Do you still watch cartoons?

Sometimes. Phineas and Ferb is good. :)

9: What do you drink with dinner?

Milk usually. :P

10: What is your favorite food?

I love so many foods! Does Subway count as a food?! Or um pickles yum or bread or whipped cream yummmmmmmmmmm!

11: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Aladdin, A Walk to Remember, all of the Twilight movies, The Hunger Games <3

12: Last person you kissed/kissed you?

My mom? XD

13:What is your usual bedtime?

Depends. This year it varies a ton because I have a lot less homework than last year. So 11? I went to bed at 9 last night though haha. But when I have a lot of homework, 12 or 1 is good, 2 is kind of late, and 3 is way too late. That is my perspective.

14: How many languages can you speak?

One XD English baby. And I'm taking Spanish but I'm definitely not close to fluent yet!

15: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Hairdresser, Astronaut, Doctor, Teacher...Actually I wanted to be an astronaut for the longest time. But then I realized that I can't even ride easy roller coasters. So I figured that might not be the profession for me.

16: Do you believe in ghosts?

Mmmhmm

17: What do you wear to bed?

In the summer: Shorts and a t-shirt or a tank top. In the winter: pajama pants and a t-shirt. Or my feety pajamas. No joke.

18: First concert and how old were you?

Taylor Swift :) So I was...14? Memories<3

19: Ever been in love?

I thought I was in love with this kid in like 5th and 6th grade. But now I don't think so. The only person I've ever been in love with is Chris Colfer.

20: DJ or band, at a wedding?

Either. Like it depends on the wedding. Is it a young couple? An older-ish one? And like their back story. So idk... But I think I'd like a band at mine :) More genuine.

Done! So here are some song lyrics to leave you with:

"So don't you understand. I'm never changing who I am." Look up that song!!

And vote, comment, fan for a dedication. Tell your friends, your family, your pets.

Ok, good day :)