Chapter 3

Rain woke up the next day in her own apartment, her head was pounding, it felt like someone was hitting her in the head, that she had 5 sets of drums inside her head where there was playing a drum solo on every 5 sets of drums.

She rolled over to check her phone and felt an arm around her waist that held her back.

She turned her head to see Dougie lying next to her on the bed fast asleep.

She smiled and continued her mission on getting her phone.

5 messages from Libby, she opened them.

Where the hell are you? Call me! Libby x”

RAINNY RAIN!! I need to talk to you!!”

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!”

RAAINN WAKE UP NOW!”

Why aren’t you answering me? 

Rain laughed through all five messages and texted her back.

I’m sorry, I’ll call you later, busy busy ;) x”

She put the phone away and lay back down in the bed; she looked around and looked straight into his blue eyes.

“Good morning” she said and smiled.

“Morning” he replied and smiled, “What time is it?” he asked

“1pm” she replied

“Oh damn, I have to get back to the others” he said panicking and jumped out of bed throwing on his clothes.

He kissed Rain good bye and left the apartment.

He ran down the street and to the pub where he was the night before and towards the tour bus.

“Where have you been?” Tom asked annoyed when Dougie finally came on the bus.

“I’m sorry, I was asleep.” Dougie said and blushed.

“You better be” Tom replied still a bit annoyed, but he couldn't help by smiling a bit.

They jumped into the bus and walked over to the others.

“Who's ready?” Harry shouted excited with his drumsticks in his left hand.

Dougie looked at Harry and burst into laughter.

“Have you been sleeping with the drumsticks?” he asked trying to control his laughter.

Harry blushed and looked away.

“Noooo” he replied shyly, he's face was now bright red.

“OH MY GOD” Danny shouted pretending to be shocked.

“You have! YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR DRUMSTICKS!” Danny shouted and burst into laughter.

Tom was holding onto his stomach, his face were turning red of laughing.

Dougies knees where failing him to stand up and he fell down to the floor and laughed.

Everyone was laughing uncontrollable except from Harry who was standing there embarrassed that his mates found out about his secret.