61: Training

What's up guys this is AT. My account is lost!!! I am very sad. Yeah! Today is Feng Wei's chapter. If you didn't understand the story read my fanfic "Tekken High" first. Guess I am still the author in that fanfic. I gonna make a comeback for you all so please COMMENT EVERY CHAPTERS, VOTE MY BOOK, FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT SO THAT I WILL NOT BE DEPRESSED. I am currently at my regret stage. BC is here with me. All I say is bad news. Please comfort me on Facebook and Instagram. We will chat there. Please tell your name in Facebook and Instagram. Mine is in the list in about the author (if you search or press Tuskie-sama). Well... see you on Facebook and Instagram for chat time!!! I know shashathemeow and SpeedJunkie101 knows my Instagram account and ILoveMyself766 knows my Facebook account. Well, chapter started!!!!!

(Feng's POV)

I am currently here in Mr. Kazama's residence. I trained Asuka Kazama, his daughter to become stronger. At first, she is weak but she is aiming to become stronger. But in our training session, she cannot see in my move. She is defeated as always. In noon, she went out in the house. All I want to say to her is.

Asuka: Why are you blocking me? I will go outside!

Where are you going?

Asuka: To defeat bad guys who are arguing.

Are you a police or something?

Asuka: Just a plain student from Mishima Polytechnic School but ready to fight for peace. I will go now! *Walks out*

Wait!

Mr. Kazama: Don't mind her. She is in her own.

But all she makes is trouble in the city.

Mr. Kazama: Okay! You can go with her.

Okay. Sir, I will go now.

Mr. Kazama: Take care.

(Streets)

*While Asuka was walking, she saw gangs fighting each other between the road*

Asuka: Hey! Stop it. Why you all are having a fight?

Gang Leader: None of your business, kid.

Asuka: Wanna punch?

Gang Member 1: If you want to!

*The fight begins. Asuka is running to the gangs. She fights them*

Asuka: They are so dangerous. I think... my life is danger. In fact, I defeated those members. The leaders are left but...

*Asuka gapsed as she saw a dagger. She almost killed because she is saved by...*

Out on my way, guys.

Asuka: Mr. Wei.

Are you alright?

Asuka: I am fine. Anyway, let's defeat them.

No! You have enough. This is my turn to fight. Call the police to rid them off.

Asuka: Okay!

You two... Come on.

*Feng fights the Gang Leaders. Meanwhile, Asuka calls the police. Feng uses his moves to defeat them... easily*

Asuka: How did you do that?

I stole their knife in their pocket so that they can't attack. They put them back.

Asuka: So you noticed it?