chap 1

Hey so this is my first update I hope you like it.

  It was a sunny day,a perfect day for outing. She had her best friend with her , and the best friends name is maryam(Mimi). They have been friends since childhood.

She was dressed like below

While Mimi below

    Laila come here look at that guy if only he could come to me,said mimi

    Laila come here look at that guy if only he could come to me,said mimi. Ahh as always,whats your problem he doesn't even know you, said laila.

She replyed:atleast I commented that's what I always do any way and don't bother replying but tell me when will you have a boyfriend your so boring you don't date at all.

Well Mimi I don't have time for those things.  OMG!! Shouted Mimi,look at my husband,he is approaching I can't believe it,he didn't tell me he was going to be here . Arggh will you shut up look at how your behaving.

    Assalamu alaikum(a Muslim way of knowing presence)said a tall fair skinned guy with all the features in the right places with Arabian hair I will really bet he is not a Nigerian  and deep dimples.

Wait am I checking her husband out thought laila. So my name is ameer said Mimi's husband. Oh hi today i got to meet you sorry missed your wedding said laila. Ok no problem,so mimi i came to pick you up said ameer.

Thanks said mimi.so  laila  you can join us my friend is in the car said ameer. No thank you am not interested said laila with an attitude.OK good now mimi am waiting for you be quick said ameer. Keh(you) why did you do that he was being nice said mimi. So what I don't care babe am going till tomorrow bye. Bye.

She returned home and was welcomed with an awful shout and guess from who. Yeah you guessed right the twins mari and moh, playing as always. Sometimes I wonder if they will ever grow up. Adda(elder sis) laila said the twins. Na'am(yea)mama's twins how are you.

We are fine. Twiny adda has been smiling said mari. I guess bro in-law came said moh. I think so too look at how she is glowing said mari. Shegun yara(stupid children) so you even know marriage come here. Giggled the twins. Who are those shouting in my house said an elderly woman.

Mama this your children are teasing me they even know marriage said laila. Of cause they will when you don't bring anyone said her mom and the twins were laughing. Mama they are even laughing said laila of cause now don't touch my children,so your dad was looking for you please be patient I know its going to be hard don't be rude he is your dad he knows what's best said mama.

OK mama let me go and bath. And also shukura is here. Really yes areef is here. Bye.  

   Areef!! Areef!! Atta laiya(adda laila) shouted the little areef from his mothers lap.

Yes my babe how are said laila. Am fip(am fine). Adda shukura how are you. Oh I thought u won't notice me said her elder sis.

So how is ya(elder bro)hamza. He is fine said shukurah. OK habibi areef come let's go. No ya muta is bayan it cram(no ya musa is buying ice cream) said areef. OK bye.

  She went back to her room and decided to take a bath. After washing away the worries she washed her hair and brushed her teeth and wore her pajamas. Then left for her dads room. The moment she reached the door ,she knocked and was answered by an elderly man around his 50's.

Assalamu alaikum baba(dad). walaikumus salam laila, now sit down I was looking for you said baba. Sorry baba mimi took me out to their cafeteria she replyed. I hope you enjoyed your self said baba.

Yes I did. OK I called you here to talk about something with you, do you have a man in your life said baba. No I don't said laila. OK then I have a guy for you he is willing to marry you,I got the proposal today said baba.

But baba when she saw the look on her fathers face she changed her answer. Ok baba who is the guy asked laila. His name is ameer you will get to meet him said baba. OK bye I hv to pray. OK laila may God bless you. OK baba bye.

Hey I know not everyone will read the authors comment (i know i have been their)but  I hope you like it. If you have any complain say it in the comment, I will gladly make correction. I know its short and straight forward but next chapter will be better I promise. Bye 😘😘,😂😂 I don't update quickly. If you want update comment and vote.

Vote and comment
  Ummzeey