XII

“Ryujin-ssi, do you want to come with me? I'll buy milk in the convenience store. We are out of stock. I forgot to buy hehe”, Chaeryeong said while putting her jacket in her.

Ryujin come out from the kitchen while wiping her hand, done from washing the plates.

“How about I'll be the one who will buy the milk?”, Ryujin asked while turning her way to their room, opened the door and got her jacket.

“I still have money”, Ryujin continued while tying her hair.

“Ryujin-ssi, you just finished washing plates. Let me come with you”, Chaeryeong answered, feeling guilty.

“Chaeryeong-ah, I am used to this. Besides you need to do your project too. I don't have anything to do and I want to have some fresh air too”, Ryujin said while she is ready to leave.

“So you're saying that our house don't have fresh air?”, Chaeryeong joked while her eyes screams innocence.

“Stop stop, I'll go now. Bye”, Ryujin quickly went to the door to avoid arguments with Chaeryeong.

 Bye”, Ryujin quickly went to the door to avoid arguments with Chaeryeong

Ryujin entered the cafe while greeting the workers.

“Good evening Yoo-ah eonnie”, Ryujin greeted with a smile.

“Ryujin-ah, what are you doing here?”, Yoo-ah, who is in the cashier area asked the girl.

“Ah, I will just buy milk for ahm, for us, for me and Chaeryeong”, Ryujin said while getting the box of milk.

She put the milk in the counter while having a chitchat with her eonnie.

“Eonnie? Are you not tired? Why did you shift into night? You will not have a good sleep”, Ryujin said with a concern voice.

Yoo-ah smiled at her, “It's okay Ryujin-ah, my class starts at 2 in the afternoon so my sleep is good so far”.

Ryujin helped the older putting the box of milk in the paper bag.

“Eonnie? Are you not scared here?”, Ryujin said who is now standing beside her.

“I'll be scared if you leave me here right now”, Yoo-ah said with teasing look.

“Okay okay eonnie, I'll stay for 20 minutes”.