1. Cass Act

First of all HEY EVERYBODY! I'm back! Looking back at old chapters and stories i've definitely grew up. I really hope yall comment more on this book because i want you to have an input in how everything turns out. Share with your friends. Hope y'all enjoy!

Author's POV:

A petite woman with short brown hair styled into a bob came quickly around the corner in pink and white scrubs, and told everyone Mercedes was cleared to have visitors. So of course they all piled in the disgustingly sterile hospital room.

"Darnell!" A overly exaggerated voice yells from behind the group, before they enter Mercedes room.

"Oh Shit.." Darnell says under his breath and continues to walk.

" Who's that?" Kiana asks removing her arm from under his.

"Um, Junior you wanna explain." he says.

Janelle automatically rolls her eyes at the mention of Juniors name.

" I know ya'll heard me. Dont make me go get Air'n!" the voice yells again.

"What is it Cassandra!" Junior yells back.

"Who's she." Junior's irrelevant girlfriend April asks.

"Another one of his groupies I suppose." Janelle says to kiana after she cuts her eyes at April for even thinking that she was relevant enough to speak.

" Heard that." Darnell says and then continues to talk to this Cassandra girl as Kiana and Janelle go inside to check on Cedes.

" What are you doing here?"

" The police called, they said I was the last person in Justin's call log that answered, so I'm here what's going on?"

"He got in a car accident." junior answers.

" Oh my gawud? how'd it happen? Is he ok?" she asked.

" Were about to find out. You stay outside." darnell told her.

---- Inside Mercedes room----

"Hey girly, how you feeling?" Janelle asked.

"I'm alright, hows justin?" Mercedes asked.

Before anyone could answer the room door swings open and a tan girl with ripped leggings and a maternity shirt on comes waddling in.

" Who's this?" Mercedes asked.

"I thought we told you to stay outside." Darnell said.

"My feet started hurting, I'm 5 months pregnant did you forget?" Cassandra explained.

" Whatever, can you tell us what happened Mercedes." junior asks shaking his head.

"Well we were coming back from the store, his phone went off, and it was some girl, we started fighting, the truck, I saw the lights."

" So what was the girl saying that made you so upset." Kiana asked.

"She was just going off about how she wanted him and how she missed him and shit."

" What was the girls name?" Cassandra asked looking worried.

"Um something with a C or K or something, Camille, Cami, Catherine, Casadi..."

"Cassandra?" Darnell asked slowly lifting his head from the floor.

All the while the actual Cassandra was slowly exiting the room.

"Cassandra!" junior yells.

"J please, your loud." Mercedes says.

"Wait a minute, what was that girls name that just left. The pregnant one?!"