Jeff x Female Reader x Toby lemon~

Great! It was my Saturday - the only day I have off from my "job" of working for the infamous Slenderman - and I was wrestling Smile Dog out of a fucking rabbit hole!

  Jeff needs to get out here and control his damn dog! Smile is cute and a great cuddle buddy, but he is NOT my responsibility!

  I hear footsteps come running up behind me and I turn quickly to ask whoever it is to help me. I come face to... goggles? TOBY!

  I look from him to Smile and back to him so he understood I was asking for help without having to actually say words. He got the jist.

  Toby grabbed onto Smile's spikey ass collar. Ya know, you would think Jeff would get him a normal collar because of how often stuff like this happens, but noooo. He has to be a stubborn ass baby.

  After many "ow"s and "god damn it Smile!" s, we finally pulled him out of the burrow.

  The rabbit poked its head out for a split second, saw we had the dog, and it took off running.

  Smile growled and barked, but lost interest once it once out of sight. Toby and I loosened our grips , but kept our fingers under the collar just in case he tried to take off. He just trotted over to the mansion and went inside through the doggy door like Toby and I DIDNT just wrestle his ass in the dirt and 90° heat for 2 fucking hours!

  I grumbled some not so nice words under my breath as we made our way inside. Jeff was passed out in his armchair in the main living room. The mansion had three. The main one where we hosted our meetings, where BEN plays his games, and where Jeff has drunkenly puked millions of times.

  I pulled Jeff's sleeping mask and let it go so it popped him in the face. He suddenly jumped up, bloody drool coming from his smile.

  He groggily pulled off the mask and 'glared' at me. He physically cant since he has no eyelids, but you can always tell hes trying cause of his angry eyebrows.

  I started chucking cause he is just funny looking to be honest and then got serious when I remembered why I was talking to him in the first place. Jeff and I dont have a negative relationship or anything, we just dont talk often. I'm usually out on a mission for Slendy and he is usually out killing people or getting drunk. Ya... he has issues...

  "Your dog got out and got himself stuck in a rabbit hole. Everytime we almost had him out, he put himself right back in"

"We?" Jeff asked, raising an eyebrow.

He then noticed Mr. Goggles behind me.

Jeff rolled his eyes and huffed, his cheeks lightly turning pink.

There are a few things that happen when you become a proxy. You aren't allowed to tell the others that aren't proxies though, just in case you have to use those powers against them one day.

  These include:

- teleportation (only to areas within 30 yards)

- reading minds

- being able to run up to 40 mph (about 12 mph faster than the average human)

And a few others

  So, in other words, I could read Jeff's thoughts right now. And long story short, he's jelly.

  I knew Jeff thought I was attractive and liked the fact I have an attitude. He is just too focused on his blood lust to come to terms with the fact even killers get crushes. Anytime he thought a out his crush on me, he would kill someone to get his mind off of it.

  Toby liked me too. (Proxies can read other proxies minds as well)

  I dont really talk to him about it though since he is one of my best friends and I dont want to embarrass him either.