Part 2

Sorry I'm changing it to third person I write better that way))

Raven laughed and sat up looking at Shawn " you know you a dork?" She said to him. Shawn grinned and nodded " I know I'm a dork but I'm also a Smokin hot guy " he said posing. Raven whacked his chest and Shawn grabbed his chest like he got hurt badly" that's it " he said and picked her up spinning her around. Raven laughed and they both fell down.

They laid next to each other and looked at each other staring into each others eyes. Shawn went to lean in and kissed her, raven was shocked and kissed him back. Hunter " raven! Shawn! There you two are" he said and they broke the kiss quickly before he could see. Raven looked at Shawn then looked at her dad " hey dad" she said getting up.

Hunter looked at them oddly then shrugged it off " hey sweetheart, hey Shawn " he said. Shawn stood up" hey hunter " he said and glanced at raven then back at hunter. Hunter " ok I need you two to go talk to the rookies and raven I know you are still a rookie but you know a lot about this business so go on " he said.

Raven nodded and they both left the ring together. They went to the rookies and talked with them giving them advice and other stuff to help them. After that was done raven pulled Shawn in her lockeroom " why did you kiss me?" She asked him. Shawn rubbed the back of his neck " because I like you a lot Rae I fell for you so I was wondering if you would go out with me ?" He asked her. Raven smiled and nodded Shawn grinned kissing her again witch led to more......