2

||Snapchat Stories||

Rubymae

———

———

The two girls made their from out into the private box in Tottenham Hotspur Stadium where they were sitting to watch the Tottenham and Manchester United game.

Olivia wasn't the biggest football fan but she hadn't spent time with Ruby in months due to both their work schedules so they settled on attending Ruby's boyfriend, Dele's, game.

The girls walked down a few steps before them came across their seats. Both girls tooo their seats before resuming their conversation.

"Okay. You have a field of guys in front of you. Pick one." Ruby spoke up as the two girls got comfortable.

"Yeh cause it's just that simple." Olivia replied as she looked from the two teams were warming up.

"You are Olivia Harris. Any guy out there would be lucky to have you. Any guy in the world would be lucky to have you." The brown haired model assured her.

"Speaking of guys." The curly haired influencer nodded towards the field. The two girls looked towards the field where Ruby's boyfriend, Dele Alli, who played for the Tottenham, waved up at the two girls as they looked down.

They both waved in response at the footballer before they continued to talk about life and what they had been up to in the last few months, waiting for the game to start.

———

The influencer and the model made their way down to the tunnel where girlfriends, wives and family members of the two teams were waiting for the players to appear.

Smile // Jesse LingardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara