Six Cruel Hours Of Our Life

OMG THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE! I promise it'll be filled with words😃. But before you start reading this 'not so amazing but you have to read it or i'll kill you book'

1. I want to say this book came from my BRAIN. If you don't know the definition of BRAIN search it up. I'm to lazy to search it for you.
2. this books contain body shaming , a little bit of a mature scene, and grammar mistakes *
3. plz don't call me a bitch because you didn't like the story, if you don't like it LEAVE.

Book quote: "" (idk)
I really hope you enjoy this book because i spent hours planning this book. So yeah 😁. Ok bue i mean bye!

UNDERCOVER MODEL
BY:Unknown T.I.

Prologue
I don't even know why I am going to school. Oh wait my moms threatened me to go to school. In school I am Vicky Ray , a fat, ugly nerd and every bully's target. How fun. Last time they spray painted my car. Luckily that was my old car so I didn't mind ,I was gonna throw away that car anyway. But I had to act surprised and angry . Thanks to my acting skills they believed it. But outside of school I am Pearl White , Victoria secret angel and a actor. I enjoyed modeling and acting .
That's my life. Horrible but awesome, adventures and craziness everyday.

1st chapter starting now
School is HELL (╬☉д⊙)

"Uggggghhhh!"
Monday, I hate Mondays.   Some tik tok scientist explained that school was SIx Cruel Hours Of Our Life, but my mom threatened me so i had no choice.  I got my lazy ass to the floor and started working out. After 1 hour of making sweat , I went downstairs and greeted my mom .

"Hi mom"
"Hi sweetie, your dad is gone till Friday and I'm have a business trip till Wednesday so you'll be home alone for 3days , your manager is gonna pick you up from school and have fun!" my mom said kissing my cheek.
"Love you"
"Love you too sweetie"she said closing the front door.
I love my mom even tho she goes to a lot of business trips,Why? She is always there when I need her. But sometimes she can be a little strict and annoying. One time I got a C on my test and my mom made me study 5hours straight. So anyways I ate nutella pancakes with strawberries (I have a fast metabolism so I don't usually starve myself) and went to take a shower. After showering I  put on a wig and changed my clothes to a big hoodie with some sweatpants. I went to my drawer and put on my fake glasses and made my hair into a messy bun. "Perfecto"

I walked to school and enjoyed the peace. This was one of my favorite times of the day, enjoying the piece, hearing birds chirping , the wind dancing around me. I sighed when i opened the front door of the school, "here comes the drama" I thougt.
"Hey piggy, oink oink"said Heather
Heather was the sluttiest girl in our school she would wear a super short skirt and a see through tank top.
"Are you ignoring me piggy?" She asked . Ughhh she is so annoying  "No..no He..ather..."
"Thought so, Lets go . Bye you disgusting fat whore pig." She said
They were a chorus of the oink oink sound and laughter. I went to my class as fast as i could and sat on the back of the class. I was just chilling and looking through some of my modeling photos until someone sat next to me. Wierd nobody sits next to me. I looked at the person sitting next to me he was gorgeous, piercings and sharp jaw. He was wearing a white shirt ,I could see his abs. His chest was tanned golden and those abs . They were the definitions of perfect abs. I never saw him at school , I guess he is new. I had a feeling he would sit with the popular kids in the middle of the cafeteria acting like they were more privileged than others. What do we call them? Or right jerks. Ugh that makes him less attractive.
"Like what you see Babe?"he asked
(Told you he would be a jerk)
"Eww, I was just thinking about if you were a jerk and you just confirmed it."
Oh no did I just said that a loud?

"Ouch that hurt, babe"he chuckled
"Please don't call me babe I have a name you know."
"Than what's your name?"
"Vicky"
"Josh"
I nodded .
"Do you know that this is a ap class right?"
"Of course , I am the perfect definitions of beauty with brains."
"You think so hot and smart when your not"okay okay I lied he was the perfect definition.
"We both know your lying"

"Don't talk to me"

" Was going to say the same thing."

The rest of the period we stayed quiet, after 4th period has finished I had been called by many names and got pushed and tripped by my bullies.

Finally it was lunchtime that means FOOD , I went to the cafeteria and got some cheese fries and a cup of fruit. Before you guys complain today's menu was PASTA , I love pasta but school pasta was like vomit mixed with noodles. If anyone thinks that I'm over reacting than don't be shy come here so you can have a taste of this disgusting piece of shit.

I was sitting on the corner with a book and saw Josh with Heather and her minions and some other jocks. I knew it ! 1 point for MEEE! I couldn't stop for rolling my eyes .What another student just became toxic.

I continued reading my romance book blushing. Is it only me who blushes while  reading a cringy line?

While reading someone had spilled water on me luckily i protected my book with my back. I looked up and saw Heather and her minions laughing, of course it was her.I sighed and went to my locker . This was very usuall for me so I always had a extra sweatpants and shirt. I went to the bathroom got changed and went to the janitors office. I continued to read my romance novel there.

The bell rung and i picked up my backpack. Before opening the door I put a big fake smile on my face. It was my last period before i'd leave school and go to a model shoot.

AFTER 5TH PERIOD

  I scampered to the principals office with excitement, I was leaving school for two days!! When I opened the door I saw Josh in their too, he already got in trouble in his first day,  typical.
"What are you doing here nerd ? I didn't know you were the person who got in trouble." He asked
"I'm not here because I'm in trouble , your the one who came here because you caused some bullshit." I covered my mouth, what's wrong with me today?

"Ohhh, the nerd can curse and for your information I didn't cause any trouble nerd"
"Both of you calm down ,Here are your passes and you may go home now. Are you guys going somewhere together?" The principal asked.
"No" we said at the same time
the principal frowned and responded "Okay than see you on Wednesday."
"Bye Mr.Dean"
"Bye Vicky"
Strange ,he didn't get in trouble ?  I quickly went outside the school  leaving Josh behind. I didn't want to exchange any words with him. Luckily my manager/best friend is here.
"Pearl!" She screamed
I quickly covered her mouth.
"I'm Vicky at school."
"Oh, I'm so sorry . It's just so confusing."she apologized
"It's ok just don't do it next time."
"Sure, lets go we are late!"

So I'm new to writing so I'm rlly sorry for the spelling mistakes, and grammer mistakes. And this story will be continued but if readers don't like it i might just not continue. I love you guys so much and i hope you have a wonderful day , don't forget to comment and vote! love you guys so much!                  

Pls comment and voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

1375 words -unknown T.I ๑◕‿‿◕๑