Zayn Malik Dirty imagine Part 1

*NOT REALLY DIRTY YET, WAIT FOR PART 2 FO' DAT!!!" (El oh el)

"Y/n! Hurry we'll be late!" Yells your best friend Zayn. "Ugh shut up, I'm on my way!" You reply. You guys were going to Zayn's OTHER beat friend, Liam's birthday party. You've known Zayn since primary school, when you guys were paired up for an in-school project, and been inseperable since. But you already know the rest of the "how 1D was made story". Even when you guys were hundreds of miles away, you never failed to keep the friendship alive.

[A/N: Yes, I know Payzer is over, but lets pretend for now its not..]

You are about to open the car door, when Zayn rushes over and stops you. "Perrie is gonna bring a limo over..." he says. "Kay." You reply. A white Hummer strech-limo stops in front of you, about 2 minutes later. "Thats her." Zayn says. He scurries over to open the door for you. "Hey!!" Says Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend of 3 months. "Hey." You reply as you go in the liml. Zayn gets in. Zerrie makes small talk on the 10 minute ride to the venue. It killed you a bit every time you saw them together. "I don't want him to get hurt, thats all." You say to yiurself in your head. In reality, you sort of fell in love with Zayn when he sung to you when your dog died when you were 17. But you were friend-zoned. All those girlfriends- Geneva Lane, Rebbecca Ferguson, and now Perrie Edwards- were all talented beautiful girls, which sort of crushed you...

@ LEEYUMS PARATY \^.^/

You give Liam his birthday present, a giftcard to the Cheesecake Factor, then rush over to Eleanor. "Hey sexy lady (; " She says. "Hey El."

"Is it about Zayn?'' She asks.

"No!"

"Come on, I see the way you glare at Perrie. You know you like-" she says inturrupted, by someone.

"Y/n can we talk outside please?" A guy says. You turn around, seeing Zayn. "Umm... Yeah." You say reluctantly. You and Zayn go to a small, quiet corner.

"Whats up?" You say.

"She b-broke up with me..." Zayn glumply replies.

You see a tear fall down his cheek. "WHY?!?!" you say.

The look in Zayn's eyes makes a knot in your stomach.

"You know what- FUCK PERRIE!" You say.

A/N: I luv Perrie, thats just ^^^^^^ for entertainment reasons...

You see Zayn smile. "We're gonna get fuckin' hammered and wish that motherfucker Liam a happy birthday and we are gonna have a good fucking time! Now lighten the fuck up & lets go buy a drink!" You tell Zayn. He lets out a laugh that gives you butterflies, just 'cuz its so cute.

About 4 hours later, you & Zayn are drunk. "I like dis song!" Zayn mumbles. "Lets g-go dance!" You say.

TO BE CONTINUED•~•~•~•~•~ < Lol

I know its not dirty, but part 2 will be!!! i promise!!!!!