˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𐌉𐌍𐌕𐌓Ꝋ

(Hello my fellow readers! This is my first fanfic. So if you could, please go easy on me. Also none of the pictures I put in this book is mine. But the cover is. Also the chapters are going to become longer as it continues.)

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[F/F] - Favorite Food
[F/C] - Favorite Color

Name: [F/N] Todoroki

Height: 161cm (5,3)
Sorry if your taller

Age: 21

Family:
Enji Todoroki
Rei Todoroki
Toya Todoroki
Fuyumi Todoroki
Natsou Todoroki
Shoto Todoroki

Quirk Explanation :
Cremation; can create intense blue flames, that can burn people into ashes (Like Toya's Quirk).

If you leave hate messages my followers will back me up. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

EDIT 07/02/23 - IM ACTUALLY ABOUT TO CRY?! GUYS ITS SO BAD! I ACTUALLY JUST REWROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER, I HONESTLY THINK YOU GUYS (THE NEW READERS) SHOULD WAIT UNTIL I FINSIH EDITING THE WHOLE BOOK. BECAUSE ITS CRINGE AS SHIT!

✮ - stands for already rewritten

---------------
Flashback

"FATHER!" I screamed, my voice was raspy, almost dead like? I couldn't even identify it as my own voice after all this yelling. "PLEASE STOP! I BEG OF YOU!"

The screams of anguish only made me want to let the darkness consume me whole. Pushing me towards the shadows where maybe I could've been regraded and forgotten.

And that was just what I did.

The sun kissed my face, making me stir from my sleep. Eventually it got the best of me and won. Peeling my eyes open, the first thing I saw in the morning was mob of messy, spiked red hair.

"[Y/N] you awake?" the drowsy boy whispered.

"What happened?"

"The old man was training you too hard again..."

Never could you ever imagine a boy pulling off such a salty expression. One with such anger and resentment, something that'll make anyone shiver under its gaze. But the younger me couldn't take the hint, my head was still up in the clouds.

"You mean dad?"

I said dryly with a smile still on my face. Though it quickly morphed into pain not a minute later. The pounding headache only worsened.

"[Y/N]! you okay?!" The tiny boy panicked seeing the way I held my head between my hands.

Sensing that I must've worried him, I mustered up all my courage and smiled again. Trying to calm the worried boy down. But of course, fate had another plan.

"Hey honey. I heard yelling, I hope Toya didn't give you a headache again."

I chuckled. Toya just glare at me, pressing his lips into a thin line, I returned the glare with a playful one.

"I was just worrying about [Y/N], mom."

Said the boy impatiently. Not playing any attention as my mom scolded Toya for yelling this early in the morning. Talking about how it could've woken everyone in the house.

"Mom, I said it's fine."

"I know honey, but I would not want to be greeted by screams, every single day in the morning."

"Either will I." My so called father wouldn't even bat a eye at me. And in that moment, I could feel how he ridiculed me, I felt a like a object that was being thrown away after it's use was no longer needed. "Toya, get up. It's your turn for the day. Show me what you got and make it better than hers."

I felt a pair of eyes fall on me. "[Y/N], your strong just like me." He whispered quietly. Somehow the sentence comforted me. I smiled a little, " Thanks Toya, don't push yourself over your limit." He gives me a reassuring nod, and walked toward dad.  I let out a breath, that I didn't even know I was holding when I heard the door close.

"You can play with Natsou and Fuyumi today."
Since my mother was pregnant with her fifth child, she felt more distant to us. "Sure, mom make sure you take care of yourself." She chuckled, " Why wouldn't I be? Your sibling are outside playing."

"Alright."

A few years passed

Shoto Todoroki, the youngest out of all of us. Went through hell and back, getting put through intense training, to become a byproduct so he could surprise the current number one hero. Though that never meant he wasn't hurting like the others. Out of everyone, he endured the most but at the same time he was getting cared for the most.

Once Toya was gone, there was no one that could bind the family together. No one that could protect everyone. But even if I wasn't ready for that responsibility, I knew that I didn't have time to prepare for it either.

I have to endure.