Part 3

Y/n skated over to Dante and Gene's house. Everyone was already there since Y/n couldn't decided on what to where. So she ended up choosing black crop top and baggy jeans.

The people there were Gene, Dante, Zenix, Sasha, Travis, Katelyn, Aphmau, Lucinda, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, and Y/n.

"So... What are we.. doing?" Katelyn asked. Travis and Dante looked at each other, then said in unison..

"Truth or dare!"

"Bet." Y/n and Gene said. "Shut up!" Y/n threw a pillow at him.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan looked at each other, then KC smirked.

"Okay, I'll start.." Nicole said, "Sasha, t or d?' Sasha said dare. "Okay... you like girls right? Kiss Katelyn." She said. Sasha leaned towards Katelyn, giving her a peck. After pulling back, Sasha looked at Y/n, who was looking at the ground the whole time.

"Okay, Dante, truth or dare?" "Truth. "Uhm, how many girls have you dated?" She asked, smirking.

"About 15. I havent counted recently." He shrugged. "Alright, Travis, buddy, my man... t or d??" "DARE!" "Alrighhtyyyyyy, kiss Lucinda." He winked. Lucinda basically said say less when she scooted more to Travis and kissed him on the lips.

"Okayyy, nice, nice, okay... Kawaii~Chan, t or d?" "Kawaii~Chan says truth." "Who do you ship most in this school?"

"Oh oh! Kawaii~Chan knows this one! Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun, but after them is Y/n Sama and Sasha Senpai." She smiled. "Anyway, it's Kawaii~Chan's turn now! Speaking of ships, Y/n Sama, who do you like?"

"I dont know if everyone here knows... but me and Sasha are dating, obviously, I like Sasha." She said. "Oh, its uh.. my turn.. Travis, my best friends bestie.. t or d?" "Dare!" "Bet. I dare you to kiss Dante." She laughed. Travis leaned towards Dante.

"C'mere Dante!!" He said in a cowboy accent. Dante resisted as much as he could before Travis gave him a small peck. "Okay anyway... Gene. Truth or dare bud?" "Dare." "I dare you to uh.... Sorry Dante," He whispered, "Bitch slap Dante." "Alright."

An evil grin was plastered on Gene's face and he smacked the shit out of Dante.

"Okay, Sasha, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Is your hair naturally silver??" "No, its a blonde ish color."

....

"Bye guys! Thanks for coming!" Dante said, closing the door. Now it was only Gene, Dante, and Y/n.

"Okay, you two nerds do whatever, i guess, but dont bother me, at all!" Gene shouted.

Y/n and Dante laughed while heading to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Oh did you bring the hair dye?" Dante asked Y/n. She nodded. "Nice, now you can finally do my hair. And you should go ask Gene if he wants his hair done."

"He said not to bother him though," Dante rolled his eyes, "He's just being an ass, I'll go ask him. Get the hair dye ready."he said.

Y/n unzipped her bag and got out the bleach. She mixed it on the kitchen counter and cleaning it off. Dante and Gene came down the stairs and sat by the table.

"Okay, so I know Dante wants his tips done... Gene, whatcha want?" She asked.

"Just a strip." Y/n hummed and started getting the tin foil getting.

"I wish Sasha was here.." Y/n sighed. "Anyway... Dante, head up." She started dying the tips of every stands. "And Gene, while you wait, can you get me a drink?"

"No. I'm not your maid." Y/n chuckled and sighed and continued doing Dantes hair.

"I just dont know how your hairs naturally blue. Dont make no sense.. but that means, itll be a lighter blue, and if you dont like it, i can re bleach it."

"Okay.. im sure it'll pull the ladies anyway." He smiled.

"Yeah, we'll see... And Gene.. I seriously need a drink."

"And Im seriously not your maid." He smirked. Y/n put the foil around Dante's tips.

After 20 minutes and getting Gene's strip of hair done, they both had to wash it out in the kitchen sink. Y/n helped Dante rinse it out with the sink faucet, since the dye was on his hair the longest. When she was done, Dante dry his hair off with a rag.

Then Gene set his head in the sink, waiting for Y/n to rinse it out.

"Oh, you wanted.. me to help yOu?" Gene crossed his arms. "Fine, you fucking cry baby."

"Gene, dont you have something to say to Y/n?" Dante asked.

"Yeah.. I guess you can come with us... to the mountains." Gene sighed.

"REALLY?! Ohmygod, thank youuu!" She gave him a quick hug.

....with sasha

"Katelyn, I'm sorry. I cant do this. Im still dating Y/n.."

"I get it Sasha, and I cant do that to Y/n... Know I'm always here.. as a friend." Katelyn smiled.