20

Juliet's POV

'Mommy'; I said and she fell on the floor, she was talking to someone on her phone. I grabbed her phone and said: 'hello who is this'. 'Hey, I'm nurse Jackie, what happened to Elizabeth'; the lady asked. 'My mommy, she fell into the floor and is sleeping, I think you call that fainted'; I said. 'Wauw, your smart, honey there is gonna come a big yellow car for your mommy, can you tell a name of someone close to your parents'; she asked. 'My auntie is Veronica Lodge'; I said. 'Okay and what's your name'; she asked. 'Do I need to say my full name'; I asked. 'Yes please'. 'Juliet Veronica Jones'; I said. 'Alright sweetheart stay on the line, someone is going to come and your auntie is also informed'; the nice lady said. 'Okay'; I said and I heard sirens. 'Ma'am I hear sirens'; I said. 'That's the ambulance honey, they are going to help your mommy'; the nice lady said. 'Juliet'; auntie V yelled as she walked in. 'Miss, my auntie came'; I said. 'Give the phone to her, you did everything right honey'; she said and I gave the phone to auntie V. 'It's a nurse for mommy'; I said.

Veronica's POV

Jules gave me the phone and I said: 'hello Veronica lodge is speaking'. 'Hello miss Lodge, this is nurse Jackie, I told miss Cooper that mr. Jones was in an accident and then she probably fainted, her daughter kept me informed and we sent a ambulance for her'; the nurse said. 'Okay I will go to the hospital with Juliet, I am her godmother so I will take care of her'; I said as they took Betty in the ambulance. 'Alright, ask the receptionist about me, so I can inform you about mr. Jones'; the nurse said. 'I will'; I said and I hang up. 'Hello, can we join the ambulance, I am the godmother of her daughter'; I said. 'Alright miss'; the nurse said. 'Come Jules, were going in the yellow car with mommy'; I said and we all left.

Jughead's POV

I opened my eyes and groaned at all the light I saw. 'Betty'; I muttered. 'Ah your awake mr. Jones'; I heard woman say. Now I realise I'm in the hospital. 'Mr. Jones, you don't have many injuries, just a concussion and a few bruises, your daughter and her godmother are outside'; she said. 'Where is Betty'; I asked. 'I assume you mean ms. Cooper, when we called her to inform her about you, she fainted'; she said and I frowned. 'We think it happened because of the stress and the lack of food, she and her baby are alright, we are just waiting until she wakes up'; the nurse said. 'She's pregnant'; I whispered. 'You have some visitors'; the nurse said and left.

'Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third'; I heard Veronica say as she and Juliet walk in. 'Veronica, my head hurts, can we do this another time'; I said. 'No Forsythe, you don't have those rights. You leave Betty pregnant alone, again and accuse her of cheating before she can explain herself'; she said angry. 'Why didn't she tell me'; I asked. 'She was scared you were gonna leave her and you did'; she said. 'Excuse me but Betty kicked me out'; I said annoyed. 'After you called Juliet a 'mistake'; she whispered hoping Juliet wouldn't hear. 'Yeah, you don't think I didn't regret that, can you get a nurse, I want to see Betty'; I said. 'Fine'; she said. 'Daddy'; Juliet said. 'Yes'. 'Why did you leave me, mommy and my little sibling'; she asked and my heart broke as her voice trembled. She sat on my lap and looked at me with the same curious eyes her mother has. 'I said something hurtful to your mom and then I left, I'm so sorry for leaving you guys, can you forgive me'; I asked. 'Of course I can daddy, but mommy is really sad, she cried every night in bed, I heard her cry, don't tell her'; she said and I felt so guilty. 'Mr. Jones'; a nurse said as she walked in with Veronica. 'If you want to see ms. Cooper, you need to sit in a wheelchair, due to your concussion'; the nurse said. I sat myself in a chair and Veronica pushed me to her room, while Juliet sat on my lap. 'I will leave you two alone, come Jules'; Veronica said as soon as I was in her room.

Betty was sleeping in the bed and she looked so peaceful. She then groaned a little and opened her eyes. 'Hey Betty'; I said. 'Jug, omg are you okay'; she asked frantic. 'I'm fine Betty, why didn't you tell me'; I ask placing my hand on hers. 'I was scared you were gonna leave me'; she whispered. 'Now why would I do that'; I asked her. She shrugged, removed the blanket and I saw a little bump. She placed my hand on her bump and I smiled looking at her. 'I'm gonna be dad again'; I said and tears of happiness filled my eyes. 'Yes you are'; she whispers. 'I'm so sorry, Betty'; I said. 'It's alright Jug, I should've told you'; she said. I didn't argue with her because I knew that face she made. 'How are you'; she asked. 'I'm fine, just an concussion and some bruises, I've been worse'; I said chuckling. 'Please don't remind me, your near-deaths during high school still haunt me'; she said. I sighed, not knowing that information. 'Why didn't you tell me'; I asked. 'I didn't want you to worry about that'; she said. I saw tears forming in her eyes and I frowned. 'Just, some nights I relive when you were beaten up by ghoulies or when you died and I needed to do CPR on you, hell even when chic was choking you, I still see it and the night terrors don't leave'; she said and was crying. 'Baby, we went through so much during high school, too much if you ask me, so of course you'll have PTSD, I just wished you would've told me, I could help you with this'; I said holding her hands. 'And now that we are going to get another munchkin in our family and I want to be there for all of you, but Betty, you need to tell me these things, so that I can help you'; I said and she nodded. 'I love you'; I said and kissed her hand. 'And I love you'; I said and kissed her belly. 'We love you too, but your baby mommy wants a kiss'; she said and I laughed and kissed her, when I pulled back I started to get dizzy so I quickly sat back. 'Are you alright'; she asked. 'Yes just the concussion is still here'; I said and she frowned. The nurse came and said I needed to leave to get some rest so I left knowing everything is going to be okay.

Alright, I'm going to knot an end to this story soon. Hope you enjoyed the fluffy Bughead