Tobirama Senju

Name: Tobirama Senju. 

Alias/Nickname: Second Hokage. 

Age: Unknown. 

Birthday: February 19. 

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius. 

Species: Human. 

Gender: Male. 

Sexuality: Straight. 

Status: Deceased. 

Eye Colour: Red. 

Hair Colour: Silver. 

Scar(s): None. 

Markings/Tattoos: He had three red markings on his face, one under each of his eyes and one on his chin.

Outfit: In combat, he wore blue armour with a distinctive white fur collar over a simple black suit. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body. Beneath his shoulder armour he wore two extra shoulder guards on each arm. This clothing was accompanied by sandals and a happuri in place of the more traditional Hitai-ate. The happuri was initially engraved with the Senju's emblem, which was later replaced with Konoha's.

In his official Hokage portrait, Tobirama was seen wearing the usual all-white Haori with a blue kimono underneath. His casual outfit was a simple, short-sleeved, blue shirt kimono with mesh armour underneath and held closed by a pale yellow sash. This casual attire included blue pants and a bracelet of sorts on his left hand.

As a child, he wore a pair of pin-striped pants and shirt which left his arms exposed. He also did not have the markings on his face. In battle, his armour was constructed from green metal plates that covered his torso, lower behind, and groin alongside fishnet armour around his wrists and shins. 

Clan Name: Senju. 

Symbol:

History: The Senju are distant relatives of the Uzumaki Clan, and for that reason the two clans remained close allies throughout the years

History: The Senju are distant relatives of the Uzumaki Clan, and for that reason the two clans remained close allies throughout the years. Members at times married between clans, as with Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki, and the Uzumaki would provide Fuinjutsu whenever the Senju needed one performed. More distantly, the Senju are also related to the Uchiha Clan, who descend from Hagoromo's elder son, Indra. Whereas Indra believed peace could be achieved through power, Asura believed peace could be achieved through love, a difference of mindset that caused them to battle over inheritance to the Sage's ways during their lifetimes. Their battle continued through the generations to their descendants, though neither the Senju nor the Uchiha remembered this reason for their conflict.