Styles & Styles (a 1D fanfic)

"One!"

I have to get that ball first.

"Two!"

I'm going to kick it first.

"Three!"

The ball goes up in the air, and before it even hits the ground I've kicked it past him. It's very exciting moments like this in a football match that get me going, and what my mother calls "playing like an animal".

I've gotten halfway down the field, cutting around everyone that comes to challenge me. Harry calls for the ball, so I pass it. Soon enough, I have reached the goal (still not offsides) and he passes the ball back, and I kick it in before the keeper can react.

And then the whistle blows, signaling the end of the match. Our parents are all cheering for us, and I get to say I scored the last goal! Even for an eight-year-old it's a big deal.

I just think it's weird that they mixed boys and girls for age seven and eight football (or soccer, that's what my dad calls it).

"Hey, good job today." Harry said.

"Thanks." I never thought he'd pay attention to me off the field, since I'm just a little girl.

***

"Hey Katie, guess what!" my best friend ever, Harry styles, said over the phone.

"What?" I asked, giggling at his cute expression.

"Me and the boys got a record deal from Simon!"

"What?! No way!" oh my gosh! That's so amazing! I mean, now they'll get to record and sing their little hearts out all the time. I would love to be able to do that too, and I can sing, but I won't go on shows like X-Factor. Yikes.

"But it also means I'm gonna need a whole new wardrobe." he said. Is he leading me on for something???

"So?"

"Would u like to help us? I think if we need a professional fashion designer it should be you."

Awwww! That's the sweetest thing ever! And I'd get to go to London with them and be with them more often, which helps since I haven't seen Harry in forever.

"I'll do it." I said, completely sure. My mom said that since I'm pretty much the youngest professional fashion designer in England, I should travel and get more experience, which would get my work out there. So even though I'm only sixteen, I can go. She'll just come with me.

"Awesome. Could you be here in a week? The boys are dying to meet you."

"Aw, have you been telling them how much you love me?" I teased.

"Maybe..." he replied playfully.

"Haha. Yeah, I can be there in a week."