Robyn part 3

Angelica's P.O.V

Stay out of trouble... I laughed at the thought, is that even possible? My next class was gym with Jane and I knew I had some explaining to do now so I tried walking as slow as possible but I knew I would eventually reach class and had to face the music. I barely entered the gym when Jane grabbed my wrist, "Dude! Since when are you all buddy buddy with Robyn and why the hell does Skye and his "followers" want to rip your head off?" She basically screamed into my ear. "I'm not deaf!" I screamed back and she started giggling and just pulled me aside so we didn't actually have to do gym. Gym wasn't one of my fortes so I followed her in behind the bleachers were we sat down. "Spill it Parker," She urged me while nudging my leg. "Skye got a little rough, Robyn saw what he was doing and she interfered but unfortunately now he wants to kill me," I told her with an edge of panic in my voice. She didn't seem to understand so I spent the next few minutes explaining exactly what happened and she just nodded. Jane wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I had to explain everything in detail but left out the whole closet and conversation on the grass part; she seemed to understand and processed the whole conversation. "That makes sense now," She replied deep in thought, "maybe you should steer clear of Skye though, he's beyond pissed and on the warpath. I agreed and she hugged me which surprised me since Jane wasn't really someone who would show she cared but it felt pleasant so I hugged her back and we sat and just talked the rest of the period.

As the bell rang we left for our next class History but Jane got called to the office so I chose a seat in the way back, placed my backpack on the desk and got comfy, this class was extremely boring but the teacher was laid back and didn't really care whether you paid attention or not just as long as you attended. I let my mind go once again and it drifted straight to Robyn. Something about her scared me yet I felt so at ease in her company at lunch, I didn't want to admit it but I actually longed for her company. My phone buzzed against my leg so I sneaked it out of my pocket and flipped it open, it was a new text but I didn't know the number but read it anyways.

Unknown: U still keeping out of trouble? ;)

I instantly knew it was Robyn and a smile spread over my face as I started texting back.

Me: Of course, I'm not a complete magnet to trouble u knw.

Robyn: u could have fooled me! Which class are u in?

Me: History. -bleh- u?

Robyn: Math, just as boring but hey just a few more months to go and then I'm outta here! -excited dance-

I just laughed at the last part as I realized she was right, she was a senior and only had a few months of school left, oh how I envied her.

Me: Lucky! Take me with!

Robyn: I would if I could ;) Gotta run, C ya!

I flipped my phone shut and rested my head on my bag, as I stared at the board but not focusing on it, just as Jane came back in, handed her late note to the teacher and took a seat next to me. "Why are you so... Smiley?" she enquired while placing her bag on her desk. I just laughed and shook my head. "Robyn," She started, "You know she's gay right?" This surprised me a bit since I completely forgot about it and my smile disappeared as well. Not only was she gay but also known as quite a player.

My whole mood fell as I realized what was happening. I was her new target, her next girl. I stopped myself. Wait wait wait you're not gay Ange! I told myself so why was this bothering me? I can just tell her no right? I'm not gay yet the idea of Robyn playing me hurt a lot but the idea that she's playing me boosted my ego to a whole new level. "Hallo? Ange to planet earth!" Jane snapped her finger in my face and I snapped back to reality. "Did you hear a word I just said?" she asked me stern. I blushed slightly and just shook my head. "You are falling for her aren't you," She started a smile playing across her lips. "Na Ah!" I started to protest but this only made matters worse and saw the amused grin on Jane's face. "I'm not gay Jane!" I said a little too loudly since the teacher shot us a glare. Jane was filing her nails and didn't seem in the least bit bothered by my... condition.

I grabbed her nail file and she sighed as she turned to me. "Your sixteen Ange, you're confused, it's called a phase. The sooner you accept it the sooner its over so just accept it, have your little fun and come back to me as my adorable but loveable friend," With this she hugged me once more and grabbed back her nail file and went on with her business. This is turning out to be one weird day! Trapped in a closet, having lunch with the school dyke and now my bitchy best friend is handing out hugs like its going out of fashion, too weird! I just shook my head and glanced at my phone, this whole Robyn thing was confusing me yet I so desperately wanted her attention. I threw my phone in my backpack, closed my eyes and slept for the rest of the period. 

Robyn's P.O.V

Math is an absolute snore! I can never seem to make sense of it no matter how long I stared at the board. It was a lazy sunny afternoon outside and the more I stared at the green leaves floating along with the breeze I wished more and more I could be lying next to the pool right now. I glanced at my phone and started typing Ange a message but stopped halfway and canceled, I didn't want to seem over eager, no matter how much I craved for her company so instead I shoved my phone in my pocket and tried concentrating.

After what seemed like forever last period was next but I had off so I could go home or go to study hall, I was on my way to the entrance when I spotted Ange. She seemed bothered by something, the cutest of frowns was covering her face and it made me fall for her so much more so I rushed over to her. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she spun around fast, too fast and instantly she was in my face. I couldn't help but stare at her mouth; she stammered something and quickly backed off. I didn't hear a word what she was saying but I couldn't help it, she had the most beautiful lips I have ever seen, you just want to kiss them and I nearly did.

"Robyn?" she asked and woke me from my fantasy, I smiled at her and she returned it with a half-hearted one and that made me frown slightly but covered it up before she could notice. "What, What are you doing?" She asked, her frown back one her face and it made my heart drop realizing I was the reason for her frown. "What do you mean?" I asked now uncomfortably shifting my weight from one foot to the other. She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall outside; I followed her but not knowing where. She took us to a small secluded area behind the tennis courts and it took my breath away, I didn't realize we had areas like these at our school. She dropped her backpack and started pacing back and forth mumbling something incoherently so I made my way closer to her, took her arm and turned her to me. "What's up Ange?" I asked now confused.

This made her frown more and she looked me in the eyes, "Why the sudden interest in me? I'm a nobody and you're Robyn," I giggled as I watcher her ramble on. "Jane says its just a phase and that I would get over it, but why? I don't get it! It's all so confusing!" I watched her intently now, processing everything she's saying and after building up enough guts I pulled her to me and crashed my lips to hers. I expected her to pull away and slap me but surprisingly she kissed me back so I pulled her to me and held her. As much as I was surprised with her kissing me back, she quickly pulled away and started pacing again.

I sat down on the spot and looked her up and down, I had to admit what she was experiencing was scary. Not knowing what the hell is going on and a girl kissing you... I stood up, stopped her and pulled her into a hug, we stood there and hugged each other for a good ten minutes but then she started crying and this I did not expect nor understand. "Why are you crying?" I asked as I took her face in my hands and wiped away her fresh tears, she looked up at me and straight in my eyes, she seemed on the verge of revealing a huge secret but then she pulled away. "I-I got to run!" She called and ran to the school building; I contemplated the idea of following her but decided against it. She needed time to figure out...

5