2: The party.

Tonight me and Cassie were on our way to the Moore's household. I felt nothing at all, no anticipation, no excitement, just nothing. Cassie was feeling excited like I expected her to be. Her bright red strapless dress, ending above her knees, showing her long creamy legs, paired with a red strapped on heels, with her black hair curled, face caked with dark makeup, her plump lips were stained with red lipstick. Yeah, she's going to get cat whistles on our way out.

While me, I wore my pink dress that ended up above my knees, with my strapped on white heels, my blonde hair curled, face with light makeup, and my white coat in my shoulders to pair with everything. It's not for fashion, it's just damn cold for August.

We arrived outside and stepped out of Cassie's car, shutting it and locked it in the process, we walked our way to their lawn. The house is big, not the mansion type but, it can fit 60+ people inside. Outside, you can hear the blaring music and you can see the flashing colorful lights inside, with the swarm of college students, dancing, drinking and grinding inside. I swallowed my anxiety away as we went inside.

Knocking at the white wooden door, there were hushing voices inside before swinging it open, revealing Rex Moore, the party's host. No doubt, he's freakishly handsome, his blonde hair messed but it looks so hot, his buttoned V neck paradise shirt were a little wrinkled, paired it with his black blue-ish shorts and nike shoes. He is hot, but not my type. I would go with a Harry Potter like or Harry Styles hotness.

"Ah, Cassandra Woods, welcome." He greeted with a drunk tone.

"No need to be formal, Rex." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle, his eyes landed on mine, with a smirk he scanned me from head to toe.

"Is this the infamous instagram star, Aurora Brooks? How lovely, I'm in luck." He exclaimed. He extended his hand and I shook it naively.

"Nice to meet you, Rex Moore. Thanks for the invitation." I replied.

"Of course of course, who wouldn't invite an instagram star on parties? I should be the one who's be thankful, you finally attended one of my parties!" He said, I chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Rex."

After a little chat, we went inside, and let me tell you that it's so fucking loud and blinding. I hate parties, I hate those blinding lights, blaring loud music, except the punch. Yes, drinks.

Well it seems like it's going to be a loose night.

_______________
___

I stumbled out of the garden, needing fresh air. I had 7 drinks yet I'm dizzy already, I'm really a lightweight.

I let my ass fall at the wooden floor with my feet on the grass. Everything feels fuzzy and it gives me a hundred of emotions running through me. I felt like crying, even of how many people surrounded me, I still feel so lonely, incomplete. I sighed with my head low, staring at the grass. Look at you, I envy you. You grasses dont have feelings, you dont have emotions, you dont have problems, the only thing you guys might be afraid of when are you getting cut off.

Why am I even talking to a grass?

Damn, alcohol is really effective.

"Lonely?" A voice that I feel like I heard somewhere, spoke from behind. A familiar chill went down to my spine, I flinched.

I slowly crept behind me, seeing a really really handsome guy standing at the back, staring at me. His semi curly hair, falling to his forehead. His black eyes that I somewhat see them sparkling by the stars and the moonlight, bore at mine. He wore a grey plain shirt and a black jeans, paired with black converse.

Now this is my type.

Where the fuck have you been in my life?

I hummed drunkenly, with a smile on my face. Am I blushing? Yeah I'm definitely blushing. Fucking hormones.

In a swift motion he squatted besides me, with his eyes stayed at mine. I extended my hand, "Aurora, what's your name?" I asked.

He hesitated but shook my hand afterwards, his slightly calloused hand gave me chills.

"Kleo." He gave me a really heart melting smile. Holy shit, I didn't know that I'm smiling like an idiot right now.

I pulled away and gave him my best smile, "Nice to meet you, Kleo."

He exhaled loudly, "Can I ask you something?"

I scoffed, "Why, are you asking me out already?" I joked.

"Maybe... Maybe not." He rolled his eyes with a grin on his face.

I dramatically placed my hand in my chest, "Ouch." I laughed.

"I heard you and your ex broke up, how are you holding up?" He asked.

Now I feel like crying now. "Well, not really okay. I mean who wouldn't be? He cheated on me and used my fame to make him famous too, and let's not forget that he only wanted to have sex with me, like what in the actual fuck? I loved him and it just hurts that he didn't felt the same for 3 years." I sniffled. Damn, my tears are ready to burst now.

He hummed, "What an asshole," He mumbled. "He made a huge mistake for letting you go." He continued.

I chuckled, "Man, sorry that I'm talking nonsense right now."

He laughs, "It's okay, I'll handle him for you." He says.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll kill him for you." He smiles.

I felt my eyes fluttering shut, falling to Kleo. I groaned, it's like everything is getting more darker and darker by second I force them open. Not to mention that, his warmth that made me feel more sleepy. His smell is so intoxicating, it made me feel more fuzzy. I cant fall asleep here. Not here...

This is why you shouldn't drink alcohol, kids. I'm such a bad influence.

"Sweet dreams, darling." I heard him say as I let darkness consumed me.