Part 1

Maya's POV

I woke up around 11 it was our day off so we were free to do what ever we want to do. I took a half hour shower i did light mamke up that matched my navy blue and black NY mini. I  went to Maddie's room to see her sleeping, then i went downstairs to the kitchen to see Lexi eating like no tomorrow. "Hey lexi wanna go do something and wheres Addie"

"EAT!!!!!!! and Addie went out grocery shopping"

"im gonna go do a twitcam then" I went to the lounge room with my laptop. When i started the twitcam More than a million people were watching. wow thats a lot of fans." Hey so its a day off and the girls are so boring feel free to ask away anything and im sure you will get a definate answer"

Harry's POV

The lads and i were on on our tour bus with BTR we were playing COD. James was on his laptop and the rest were in their bunks. Out of no where James yelled "Mayas doing a twitcam!!!!!" With that 3 heads shot up and grabbed there laptops. By now Liam had paused the game and was looking at james.

"Whos Maya?" Zayn asked

"Only the hottest girl you'll ever meet" James said

"Shes 1/4 of Breaking Vanity and super hot a guy can only dream of dating her while Joe Jonas is" Logan said and sighed

"He totally doesnt deserve such a beauty" Kendall said

"Um can we have her twitter username" I asked 

"Maya_Tipton" Carlos yelled not taking his eyes off the laptop " now shut up!!!!!!!!!' I quickly followed her and i was amazed by how beutiful she was and how many people love her

"Lad put the laptop here so all of us can see" Liam said and i followed his orders still amazed by her beauty i know the others were amazed too because their jaws dropped.

"told ya so" James yelled

Maya's POV

"the first question is from smexi and i know it: Who is your favorite member from 1D?   Well i like all of them but i have 2 favorites Harry and Zayn"

Zayn's POV

When i heard her answer i was shocked when i heard my name. Ive known Maya for a long time she used to live in Bradford and i always had a crush on her but never told her. Im not telling anyone that i know Maya we still are in touch. She told me that management wants her to fake dat Joe for publicity.