Seu Mul Ses

Y/n's POV

My gaze landed on the random skinny boy, I examine his body, his facial features, and his hair. He looked like he belonged to the streets. He's also looking back at me.  We were staring at each other intensely until Namjoon decided to snap me off. 

"Do you know him Y/n?" He asks me, I looked at him confused, he's trying to tell me something... Something felt missing here. "I don't, why?" I ask him, he smirked but his eyes teared up. Then his eyes turned cold as he stared at me,

"He's your twin."

My heart stopped when I heard him say that. It can't be, I don't have a brother, I am the only daughter of the Kim family... No. "You're lying!" I spat my eyes tearing up. All this time, I had a brother, a twin to be exact and they didn't even tell me. "I'm not, this is Kim Taehyung. Our youngest brother, we thought he had been kill, but we were wrong, but that's another story." Namjoon said, I wanted to scream, I had been living a lie, my whole life. 

"Oh and you can keep the safe with you, the code was to open the door that led to the 3rd floor basement that we had, so you're done Y/n." Namjoon said before an army of his men came behind him. I was outnumbered. I was shaking, in the end everything didn't go as I planned. And that's when I decided to let go. I  screamed like a maniac, pulling my hair while crying. I couldn't bare the pain, my ruined childhood, my revenge it was all a waste of everything! "I hate all of you!!" I shouted while dropping onto my knees, and that's when I had to do it.

"Shoot them!! All of them!!" I ordered my men and they obeyed in the end we lost anyway, what more could I lose. No family, no house, no friend, nothing. Just alone. In the darkness.

The gunshot stopped, meaning my men were dead. 

I smiled like a psycho, I took out my gun and point it at Taehyung. I might not know him but I already hate him. Three men came and shield him, but I didn't care. "Don't do it Y/n," Joon warned but I was tired, tired of everything, life, living, breathing, everything that has to do with this world. I point the gun to my head. Tears started coming out, "No!" Jimin screamed, "Please don't do this, I love you, you're not alone." He whispered, Jimin stepped forward, his eyes red from crying, I turn the gun at them now, my head was all messed up, in the end I know that I will die anyway. "Y/n... I know you love me.. Don't do this, please." Jimin begged with his teary eyes, seeing his love in this condition. Her anger has took over too much.

"They have to die!" She yelled, pointing the gun at them. "It doesn't have to be like this.." Jimin reasoned and the tears in her eyes kept coming out. "You don't know what I've been through that's why you're saying this!" She yelled, "I've been through it too, so please put it--"

*BANG*