~ 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ~

Jeongin was in his last year of high school. From the outside, his features were dainty and cute, his bright shining eyes to his adorable little smile.

In his group of friends, Jeongin was the youngest, everyone would tease him for his cuteness. He couldn't say anything without his Hyung's making remarks about his cuteness.

Although, Jeongin was used to this by now, he wasn't the happiest with it.
In fact, far from happy.

Most girls still viewed him as a small child, they weren't interested in dating him, and that was all his Hyungs' fault.

His anger towards this subject was buried deep inside him, but not for any longer.
The limit was when the dentist made him wear braces.

Braces that made the teasing get worse.

Jeongin soon got out of highschool and he was happy he didn't have to see most of the people there again.
However, Felix and Minho were going to the same college as him and he knew, things had to change.
The first day came.
Felix and Minho were being their usual selves, but they noticed something was up with their friend.
He wasn't smiling.
He wasn't showing his adorable little eye smile, in fact he almost looked scary.

Minho and Felix didn't realise it yet, but from that day it would be a long, long time before they saw him smile again.

Cute and 'innocent' Jeongin had disappeared completely.

Release date: August 11th 2020
~ this is for a friend ✨💖

Release date: August 11th 2020~ this is for a friend ✨💖