Lana and Masky

Lana's POV

"Ugh! Stupid Ben! Pouring my bathroom with acids!" Don't blame me! He filled my bathroom with acids! I have no choice but to shower in the bathroom next to the kitchen. I hope nobody's in there. Or else they'd see me wearing only a towel!

I get out of the shower. Great, I'm going to get pass the kitchen I peeked and how lucky I was! Nobody's in there! I ran as fast as I can but bad luck... I forgot I just got out of the showers which makes the floor wet. I landed on something creamy it's looks like masky's cheesecake? Oh no..

"Look at the mess you made Lana!" Oh dear zalgo  it's masky !! He knelt down wiped some cream off my legs

"You know, you just sat on the last cheesecake.. so that's means I'm gonna have to punish you" he said while licking his fingers. CURSE YOU BEN DROWNED!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He put me down the bed and pulled away my towel. I can't do nothing! First of all he's stronger than me in so many ways! Struggling is no use! Also running he locked the door. And secondly why did he took off my towel and WHY IS HE TAKING OF HIS CLOTHES?

"M-Masky?" He pulled down his boxer and HOLY CHEESECAKE THAT'S THING IS BEYOND HUGE! is he doing what I'm thinking?! NOOOO!!  MY VIRGINITY!!

"Lie down" he commanded.  Oh Geez it's true!

"M-Masky I don't think "

"Open your legs" I'm dead. NOOO!  I'M NOT READY YET!

"Tsk!  You've got my cheesecake all over your cavern! How am I suppose to it this?" I'm shaking.

"I-ill buy you a new one! Promise!" He just shook his head and smirked. Next he shoved his head in my entrance eating and licking all of the cheesecake. I tried to push his head away but no to avail. My mind is taken over by lust

"Ah~ Mask please s-stop ~" I said in each moan. I open my legs wider making masky's tongue dig deeper inside of me. Until I felt a knot in my stomach slowly going down.  I don't know what it was until something cover masky's face. It's was my Juices! I blush madly as I watch him lick it on his face.

"Looks like someones enjoying the punishment " he was so sexy saying that. He stood up and flipped me. "On your knees and hands Lana " what te heck? I did what he said

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" I scream when he came inside of me without warning me. It hurts like HELL

"Ow? A virgin huh? It looks like your first time? Don't worry" t first he slowly thrusting making the pain go away. "Faster!"  He just chuckled but thrusted even faster than me and Ben saw  Y/N and Jeff last time..

"AH~ Oh g-god Masky! " the bed was also rocking.  He thrust in me HARD few minutes something came out on my entrance. It's a white liquid. I collapse in the bed panting

"Oh were not over yet Lana " wtf?! He was also lying in the bed.

"Sit here " sit in his crotch? I never knew he knows so many position. At first a thought were doing it again but this time in my ass.  Again it hurts like hell.  But he lean at me kissing me passionately while I was riding him.

It lasted in a while but we eventually got tired. So we cuddled under the blankets.

Best. Punishment. Ever.