Caught (Jason Todd Lemon)

"F-fuck just like that babygirl"

You paused as you walked passed Jason's bedroom, at that moment you heard a grunt followed by more gasps.

Was...this real? Your cheeks flared up, is Jason...

It's not like I'm a pervert or anything, you thought, I'm just checking to see if he's...*ahem* okay...

You involuntarily shivered as you slowly walked backwards and stood by Jason's door, surprised to find it wasn't completely closed and to see the tiniest of cracks. You carefully pushed it ajar, careful not to make any noise and BY GOD.

Jason fucking Todd in all his glory. Head tilted back, groaning, laying on his bed, legs spread apart, pumping his dick as if his life depended on it. He ran his fingers through his hair and sweat glistened on his forehead. His eyes were shut as he touched himself.

"Damn...fuck you look so hot, y/n."

Your eyes widened in surprise as you clenched your thighs. You could feel heat pool to your stomach and you bit your lip. Did...he just say my name?

You gulped, feeling the tiniest bit of courage. That little bit led you to push the door open.

"You're really having fun without me?" You sounded confident on the outside, but on the inside you were a nervous wreck. And who wouldn't be when you just walked in on this chiseled god of a man naked moaning out your name.

Jason looked up startled, face flushed. You closed the door behind you, locking it. Jason tilted his head, "Did you...hear me?" His voice was raspy, and judging by the precum leaking from his thick cock, he was close.

You gulped, feeling heat grow down there. You composed yourself on the outside, "You mean when you moaned my name?" You walked closer to him and leaned forward whispering in his ear, "If you really wanted me that bad for some release you could've just asked."

You took off your top, and Jason clenched his jaw. You weren't wearing a bra. By now you were so turned on and aching for him any fear of embarrassment was gone. You sat on his lap, "Now I want you to fuck my brains out like a man."

Your voice was dripping with desire and with that Jason growled and flipped you over.

"Babygirl you have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to bury my cock inside you."  He nibbled your ear while his hand groped your breast. You moaned when he found a sensitive spot on your neck.

Jason smirked and continued sucking.

"Hah- Jason that feels so good- please touch me more," you whined and Jason complied, His rough hand palmed at your clothed pussy, and he began rubbing circles around your clit, adding more pressure. You bucked your hips towards his hand.

"Fuck just like that!" you gasped. You could feel his hard on pressing against you. You grabbed Jason's wrist and he stopped and looked at you.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked concerned.

"No, as a matter of fact, I wanna make you feel good." You replied as you flipped him over. You stood up before him and turned around, slowly removing your jeans. Even though you were bent over, you could feel his eyes on your ass. You felt yourself get even more wet and you bit your lip. You discarded your underwear and climbed on top of Jason.

You leaned forward and whispered in his ear "I want you to sit up watch me touch you." Jason groaned as he sat up and you kneeled in front of him.

You smiled devilishly as you pumped his dick. It felt so perfect and wet in your hand. You gently and slowly rubbed the tip with one hand while the other massaged his balls.