*Susanna* 5

-Susanna Giggs-

I woke up in a place where on the right side there was rainbows and doves along wtih sunshine. It was so amazingly beautiful. But, on the left there was hell fire and smoke along with someone screaming out in pain. There was nothing beautiful about that side of . . . where ever I was.

Suddenly, a female resembling my mother walked out of the fire.

My mother died of some kind of unknown disease when I was only 5 years old. I sat by her side each and every day. I watched her perish. No one would help her or would help us due to the fact that we were considered very poor and undesireables.

The only thing my mother had that the female didn't have was a head full of golden curls. This woman was hairless and her clothes were tattered and scorched from the fire. The closer she stepped to me, the more I stepped back and eventually I ran into a tree.

A fog drifted in and I can still see the female. She leaned into me, an inch from my face. Then a soaring pain caught me off guard in the right of my neck. She had dug her claw like nails into my neck, not enough to tear skin, but enough to cause an intense pain. I gasped and she caught my cheeks in a manner to keep my mouth open.

Fear plunged my heart as it beat wildly against my chest, she opened her mouth and this red snake-like tongue slithered out along with black smog. Her tongue darted down my throat, my eyes rolled back as I choke, and I lost conscienceness.

I woke up very much alive and in the woods. My head pounded as I tried to sit up and remember the horrible dream Ihad. Sitting up, I looked over to the left to see the hairless female sitting calmly on a near by boulder, beckoning me to her. That was no nightmare. I got up and approached the hairless female, she patted the empty spot on the boulder. I sat down uncomfortably next to her. I remember the clouds moving from in front of the moon. The moon's rays shined on her, she looked much better than when I had seen her on that alternate plane.

"I am Lillith."

"I am Susanna."

Lillith nods. "I know."

"What did you do to me?"

Lillith smiles, "You were near death nad the only way to save you was to turn you into a succubus."

I remembered feeling completely shocked and astonished. "What is a succubus?"

Lillith explains, "A succubus is a female entity that has sexual intercourse with men in their dreams. Or in your case, reality."

"B-but . . . how?"

Lillith turned to me, "You already had some of it in you. I just invoked the rest of it and made you a full one."

"Is that what you are?" I had to ask her.

"No. That is something I can not explain. But, with your strong hatred for men, starting with your father and now with Courtney. It was your destiny."

She and I talked more about the succubus and what I can do. She couldn't really tell me too much because, she wanted me to figure it out on my own. After she disappeared, I felt so powerful and hungry. I guessed lying in the woods for weeks and only eating berries would do that to a person.

I went back to the castle and got cleaned up and fed. It was night time. Then I went to Courtney's room, his Queen was sick. She rested in another room on the other side of the castle. I told him that I was sorry for running off and not being around when he needed me. I bedded him.

Aiden is a very delicate and fragile soul with a lot of soft emotions. Later that night, I went into Aiden's room to find him still up. He was reading a book. I pleaded for his love as bile rose up in my throat.

"I forgive you, my darling. But, I need sometime to myself. To think." Aiden says not looking up from the book.

I tried to advance my actions, to show him I was sorry but stroking his cheek. But, it had no affect on him. He didn't even pay me any mind. I left his room, in a silent panick.