Part 3 - Day Of The Show

*Lizzie's P.O.V*

I woke up on Friday 19th November at 7am yep it was the day of the show, oh and my birthday but me, Abby and Emily always agree to not say anything about it at school because we dont want anyone else to know. I slowly got out of bed, put on my uniform, i walked over to the mirror and brushed my hair, put some light make up on and just stared at myself, my long blonde hair was wavy and my blue eyes looked tired, i shook my head and got breakfast then walked to school. When I arrived I went to English, we were learning about Discourse Markers, erm boring much?! soon it was the end of the day and me, abby and emily were waiting for Emily's mum to show up. Abby had taken alot of effort with how she looked today which was funny in a weird way...Abby re-did mine and Emily's hair and make up, by the time she had finiished Emily's mum had arrived, we got into the car and set off. As we approached the BBC Studio's my stomach felt sick, my mind flashbacked to last time I was here...

*FLASHBACK*

Me and my mum went to see Strictly Come Dancing Live, my mum got a phone call so i wondered around, i realised i had got lost and my phone had no signal so i couldnt phone my mum. I tried to find my way back but i slipped and my ankle started throbbing "Are you alright?" a voice said, i looked up and saw a boy about my age, he was good looking "Erm yeah i just got lost and kind of slipped" i replied, i tried to stand up but nearly slipped over again, he caught me and laughed "I'm Aidan" "Hi, i'm Lizzie" i replied, he smiled "Well Lizzie you're mum is looking for you so lets get you back" he said, i laughed and he helped me back, my mum was trying to find the car keys so we could get home."Hi Lizzie, im doing a book signing on Tuesday in Manchester at HMV around 12pm, will i see you there?" he smiled "Erm, yeah sure i'll see you then, bye"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the signing I lined up for hours, when i got there he looked even better, "Hi" he said giving me a tired smile "Hi Aidan, i'm Lizzie?..." i replied hoping he would remember me "Hi Lizzie, would you like me to sign anything?" he replied, i was sort of heartbroken that he didnt remember me, "No, you asked me to come here!" i said "Huh? when?" he said "At the BBC studios last Sunday, i slipped and hurt my ankle!" i replied "Nope i dont remember, sorry" he said, but he looked hurt, the security made me move on, i ran out and got the bus home, i ran up too my room and cried myself to sleep, it hurt so much what he said and i swore to that day that i would never see or think about him again, i never told anyone not even my mum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIZZIE WE ARE HERE!!" abby shouted as Emily's mum parked the car, i felt sick, i just hope we didnt get to meet them, the pain in my heart returned, i could barely walk in the front doors, i froze so Abby dragged me and Emily said bye to her mum...i was going to see him again and i couldnt face it...