Chtp 1:the final meetings

(I can't write the entire stuff that goes on but am changing a few things
1.the children have no importance in the story.
2.nikolai has the blood of every character from nacht der untoten to tag der toten.
3.every one is dead but him and he is speaking with AFO.)
AFO:it's time nikolai.

Nikolai:If seeing my friends die again was worth it then please free us AFO,give us our normal lives back please.

AFO:I will hand me there vials.

Nikolai handed AFO the blood vials of everyone and everything he's encountered.....AFO starts using his powers to remove all remnants if element 115 from the Universe and multiverse and puts it all into a small orb that can be transferred into a different person.

Nikolai: what happens now?

AFO:they go back to there multiverse and live there lives.

Nikolai:wait will they remember what happened?

AFO:everything but the existence of 115 and so what happens next is just for you and you friends to meet up again in your universe.

Nikolai starts to fade away,as he is he hugs AFO and starts crying slightly.

Nikolai t-thank you my friend for saving us and my family.

AFO:you welcome nikolai......goodbye my one and only friend.

Nikolai is now mostly transparent but slightly visible.

Nikolai:goodbye Hisashi....

Nikolai is now gone.

AFO is now left alone and slightly cries.
(Note he has a face)

He looks at the orb of element 115.

AFO.'sighs' no use letting you go to waste.

With that he leaves back to his universe to see his lovely wife inko in the hospital with his child.

Skip to 4:58 and let it play through.