Chapter 3 - Cookie dough

A few days had passed, you of course stayed in your room, only taking food that was left outside your room. Shouldn't you be happy? Happy that Bucky is back? This could just be a prank but no one had come to say it was a stupid joke. Everyone had slipped a piece of paper under the door, from Steve all the way to Vision? Was that his name?

Come on out N/n, let's talk?
- Steve

With that note was a small doodle of a monkey holding a sign saying 'please?'. Everyone's notes came soon after;

Come on out, pleaseeeeeeee!!!!
- Your favourite billionaire

I'll let you use my explosive arrows! Please come out!
- Katniss

Take your time, I love you
- Natasha

Hulk sad that you're sad and so is Banner :(
- Dr Bruce Banner, Ph.D

Lady, Y/n, I would formally request for you to come out of your chambers for I am need of your company and baked goods. Peace out!
- Thor Odinson :p

Miss L/n, I'm very sorry that you feel this way, I am Vision, I hope we do meet soon, if you are in need of anything do ask Friday, I should mention that I am part Jarvis, that is why Mr Stark has created Friday.
- Sincerely, Vision

I'm not sure what to say but I feel your pain, if you need to talk, I'm here, I'm Wanda, I hope I'm not a bother and that you feel better soon.
- Wanda

Placing the most recent note on your now clean desk you slump down on the ground. Wanting answers you take a quick shower and change into causal clothing before opening your bedroom door, the ice thawing out slowly from around the hall. Walking down the hall you stuff your hands in your hoodie pockets and looked at the group who was having dinner.

"I just want to know how," they all look to you, surprised. "How are you alive..." you look to Bucky who shifted in his chair. Steve gave him a nod, the soldier took in a breath before answering.

"After I fell off the train, Hydra took me and injected me with the serum..." you nod. "I remember being put under the ice, my only mission to be... the best assassin..." you see him clench his fists.

"Is that why you have the metal arm?" You mumble questioningly.

"Y-yeah, guess I lost it when I fell," you give a nod again. Feeling a little awkward you sit in your chair.

"So what's for dinner?"

"Nothing special, just lasagna," you smile and take a plate from Nat.

"Who made it?" Everyone points to Tony. "I... I may rather starve..."

"Hey! I'm not bad at cooking!" You give a serious look to the billionaire who chuckles. "I'm not that bad... right?" You give a straight face to Tony as he grumbles and takes a slice of lasagna.

"How about some cookies tomorrow?"

"Seriously?" Everyone eyes light up, even Bucky's, but it soon turned to confusion at his reaction. Though Wanda and Vision had no idea how good your baking was they seemed eager.

"Yup, chocolate chip?"

"Hell yes!" Clint and Tony high five.

~~~

You had just finished breakfast and decided to make some cookies as you promised yesterday.

"Hey, Friday?" You continued to prepare ingredients.

"Yes, Miss Rogers?"

"Play some classics from the 40s, please," the AI agrees and starts to play 'I don't want to set the world on fire'. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome," measuring the dry ingredients you hum to the song that rang throughout the large kitchen.

"A bit early," you smirk and turn to Stark.

"Did you want the cookies tomorrow?" He pouts and shakes his head. "Exactly," he puts down his glass and takes your hand. "A bit early to drink, don't you think, Stark?"

"Touché," he sways back and forth with you as you give a soft laugh. "Friday, play fly me to the moon,"

"Yes sir," you shake your head as he spins you out and back into his arms, your back to his chest.

"Did you want those cookies?" He rolls his eyes and places his head on your shoulder.

"I missed you," blushing lightly, you unravel yourself to face him. He leans in only for you to grin.

"I missed you too, you big baby," he frowns as you poke his nose. "You need to stop being so obvious, Tony,"

"Whatever," you start to mix the dough as he leaned on the counter. Placing in the chocolate chips you see him snatch the bag.

"Tony..."

"What?(!) I didn't do anything!" You give him a playful glare. "You're gonna have to take em off me yourself," he holds up the bag of chocolate well above your head.

"I hate you,"

"You love me," he teases as you try and jump for the sweets. "Need a little help?"

"I will ice you,"

"I love it when you threaten me," he leans in playfully as you grumble. Placing a kiss on his lips you were quick to grab the goods.

"Loser," he pouts.

"I feel betrayed," sticking out your tongue you see Tony look behind you. "Hey, Romanoff," you blush and spin to Nat who was grinning.

"H-hey, Nat..."

"How long?" You move away from the billionaire who answers.

"Long enough,"

"We aren't dating," you add quickly. "We just- uhm..."

"A fling?" You nod, embarrassed at the childish title. "Don't let Steve find out,"

"Over my dead body," Nat chuckles and grabs an apple from the fruit bowl. "If you're going to put that on Clints head as a target please use an older apple,"

"Whatever," she takes a different fruit and walks off. Looking back at the bowl you see some cookie dough gone.

"TONY!" You see the billionaire waving from the elevator. "Stupid mother f..."

"Morning, N/n," you look to your brother who was ready for his run.

"Morning, Stevie," he rolls his eyes and kisses your forehead.

"Was Stark here?" You nod in confusion.

"Why?" He sniffs the air again.

"I just smell his cologne," you turn crimson as he pours a cup of coffee.

"Y-yeah, he stole some cookie dough," you turn away back to the dough and start to roll them into balls.

"Alright, see you soon," you wave him goodbye, letting out a long breath the moment the elevator doors closed.

~~~

I was thinking about creating a new character but I thought Tony to be a better option- for you know- ✨ drama ✨

- Anna ❤️