Prologue

Kakashi was a man who was not often taken by surprise.

Those times when he was he either hid it extremely well or they never happened.

He had seen many weird things in his life as a ninja. For example, one time when team 7 was still together Naruto had somehow gotten drunk (he was an extremely light drinker) and he had claimed that he was married to ramen.

He was actually serious and an entire wedding would have happened if not for a drunk Sakura interfering and saying that ramen was already married to her and that he would have to marry something else.

And that time when he saw the Third Hokage twerking in front of his mirror.

And the time when the usually stoic Sasuke started blubbering in public about how he had gone for 2 months without tomatoes.

How he met up with Gai but Gai was wearing a pink tutu with a very badly made tiara complete with the book on how to Learn to be a stripper.

It got to the point where he almost couldn't be surprised anymore.

Almost.

He was surprised when he had tripped over his porn while the world was ending, when everyone, except for team 7 and a few others were alive. They were fighting Madara, he tripped over his porn, broke his neck and died.

And then woke up as a child again, screaming his lungs out in front of his dead father's corpse.

He stopped.

He didn't know what was happening. Okay so,

1 - He just died

2 - He woke up in front of his dead father's body.

3 - He was a child again

Not a whole lot to go off but he could do something about it. He was the son of the white fang! An S - ranked criminal! He was the copy cat ninja! He was strong, smart and logical, he could make sense of things.

He was pretty sure this wasn't the Tsukuyomi because he was pretty sure that the genjutsu was supposed to be a dream world, and waking up in front of his dead father!s body was not his dream world.

Maybe this was a normal genjutsu, however he couldn't break out of i-

Holy shit.

He didn't have the sharingan.

.

.

.

.

Maybe this was one of those ridiculous stories which Sakura liked to make up where the main character travels back in time to save the world.

Talking about stories...

If he was sent back in time then he figured that Icha Icha probably wouldn't exist.

That was a big problem.

Any lesser man would have freaked out by now, however Kakashi wasn't a lesser man and he was...mentally creative/challenged. He didn't mind what they called him.

Huh, his team had rubbed off on him.

Well, if he was sent in time, he was going to ignore the question of how that happened and what was happening in his timeline, he was going to ignore the fact that his father was there, dead and he was going to ignore the fact that he was a child again.

Focus on the fact that Icha Icha didn't exist.

So he went to his room to make notes, actually he was going to go to his room but then some of the Uchiha police force people appeared, probably to investigate the screaming.

He had took acting lessons from Hikari, he could do this, so he looked at them, thought of the fact that Icha Icha didn't exist and started crying. He didn't even need to fake it, it was truly, truly sad.

___

In another timeline...

Naruto froze and stared at his teacher.

"Hey guys? Did Kakashi sensei just die from reading his porn?"

Sasuke glanced over and proceeded to facepalm, Sakura groaned and stared at the hedgehog (Madara) who was still laughing his supposed to be evil laugh. "So what do we do now?"

"We kick his butt and give Kakashi-sensei a grave with Icha Icha books."

Sakura turned around and deadpanned at Naruto who whistled and glanced at the body of Kakashi.

"Sooooo..... wanna check if he still might be saved?" Sakura shook her head, "His heart stopped as soon as he felt to the ground, wonder why I'm not fazed by it, Tsunade-sama would be mad."

Naruto pondered over this fact and ducked as a zestu popped up from nowhere.

Sasuke shrugged and then formed Chidori and blasted it into the Zetsu before Naruto screeched at them.

"A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!"