Chapter 31🏡💕

let me know in the comments if you would want a story with made up characters or not. If not, would you want another Jaden story. If not who else would you want. thanks!

When we get back to the houses Charli, me, and Jaden go to my house and everyone else goes to the boy's house. We go in and I say "okay, we can cook or get something" Charli says "cook" I say "okay". I say "I have chicken we can grill, or the stuff for tacos" Jaden says "tacos" Charli says "okay" I say "okay tacos it is". 

I get everything out and put the meat in a pan and start cooking it, Jaden says "I will cut the tomatoes" I say "okay". Charli says "can we make cheese dip" I say "yeah, there is some velveeta in the fridge". She goes to the fridge and puts some velveeta in a bowl with a little bit of milk and puts it in the microwave. 

Soon the meat is done and so we all fix our taco's and I get the shredded cheese out. We sit down at the island and Charli takes a picture and posts it. 

@CharliDemalio

@CharliDemalio dinner night with @Stella and @JadenHossler

@Stella my daughter, it was fun btw

^^@CharliDemalio my mom, and it was!

@JadenHossler it was so good too, and hi daughter

^^@CharliDemalio hi dad

^^@BryceHall it is kinda weird you two call each other dad and daughter

^^@Stella shhh, it is okay lol

@Addisonraee my favs, and I am the aunt

^^@Avani I am an aunt too!

^^@CharliDemalio my aunts ❤

We eat and talk. Charli says "thanks for cooking" I say "no problem, anything for my daughter" Jaden says "yeah, you are our child" Charli says "my parents" we all laugh. Jaden says "are you staying here, the boys house, or do you want to go home" Charli says "I can stay here, you guys don't want privacy" I say "oh, it is fine, we have enough alone time" Charli says "okay, I will stay here, but no hanky panky" we laugh and I say "okay" she looks at Jaden and he says "okay". 

We all laugh and continue eating. Charli lets her parents know she is staying with us and we cleaned up. We watch tv for a little while and then go to sleep. Me and Jaden go to my room and Charli stays in the guest room since I got it set up.