Chapter 11

Colleen POV~

I looked into his perfect blue eyes.

What am I getting myself into?

Colleen, you can change him.

"Yes."

He looked shocked, but then he smiled, his smile that could cure cancer and end wars.

He embraced me into a big bear hug and we just sat there in the middle of the sidewalk hugging for a good 5 minutes.

I slide out of his arms and said, "Well, I need to know the good things about you."

He took my hand and said, "Off to the mall, then. I'm goinig to tell you about the g-me."

We walked the whole way talking about school and relationships and friends.

"Now, I know you already know this," he started, "but I'm kinda famous, and I hate it."

"Okay, first. That's incredible. Second, have you seen how you impact these girls or guys lives? You put a smile on there faces after there day has sucked. Cameron Dallas? He kissed a girls scars! She stopped because of you guys! Your truly inspire them!" I said.

He grabbed both of my hands.

Looked me straight into my eyes, "You are the perfect storm. And I feel as though, you are going to change me."

"I will try, Hayes. First lets go get starbucks and then come back to your house. I feel like something is needed for me to do."

We got Starbucks and went to his room. I cleaned the entire thing with his help, and while doing so I found his stash.

"Step #1, throw it out, now." I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Yeah, I don't care if you do it at a party or whatever, but you can't have it in your house, worse, your room. Sell it, throw it out, I don't care, get rid of it."

He took the cocaine and put it in lines to snort it. I took it and threw it out the window, "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled.

"That's not what I meant by get rid of it."

"I meant leave it untouched and thrown out."

I grabbed a plastic bag and put the weed, alcohol, cocaine, whatever other drugs there are in it. I threw the vapors at him and said "You can keep these only."

I ran down the stairs and put them in the back of his garage. He didn't know where I went.

I came back up, "Done, see you at 7 for the date?"

"Fine, you've got me clean, and yes 7, dress fancy." he said and winked.