Chapter 2: Getting to know each other.

It's been days since Alex has talked to Zara. He's been sending texts after texts but Zara won't reply. He was scared because ever since she said that she was going with her father, she didn't text back. The feeling of restlessness, anxiousness is there but he isn't showing it.
After some days, Zara wrote a "hi" on his wall. Alex was more than just happy. First things first, he asked her where the hell she has been all this time. She wiggles her eyebrows and says, "did you forget that I live in Kashmir? Anything can happen anytime. We're pretty uncertain when it comes to internet" and laughs. Alex heaves a sigh of relief and smiles like a stupid while talking to her which became a routine now.
Zara was a sweet girl. She was never rude or egoistic when she talked to Alex and anybody would like it. There was something; something that was really beautiful and innocent that kept them going. We cannot say that they were inseparable but they actually didn't start or end their day without talking to each other.
Keeping in mind the uncertainty of Internet connection in Kashmir, Alex never got angry or something. Well, he sure got scared but not angry because there was nothing Zara could do about it.
Zara was a girl who didn't really believe in love because of the constant fights between her parents plus it was a love marriage. Pretty cliché in india, isn't it?! But yes, she wanted to believe in love but the situation in her house, the example set by her parents about "love" stopped her from doing it. But whenever she talked to Alex, she felt good; she felt like he was a very nice person to talk to but she was not a type of person who would open up too fast.
Alex had his share of problems too. Living in a materialistic family who only believed in fame, money etc was one of them.  He wanted to live a normal life like Zara. He really envied that kind of a life. He didn't even have anybody to talk to but he felt like Zara would understand.
One fine day, Alex finally decided to talk about one of his biggest problems and that was about his mental health. Here's what he said:
"Hey Zara, I wanted to tell you something. This is something that nobody knows about. Everybody thinks that I'm a happy person who has all the luxuries in his life. But what I wanted to tell you is that no, I'm not. I've been dealing with all these mental problems for three and a half years now. I know I might just sound like a simp who just wants your attention but let me tell you this, I'm not. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety and bipolar and they kill me everyday, every single day. I get these panic attacks, abnormal mood swings which are BAD. I just wanted you to know what I go through everyday so you get to know me better and if I be rude or something, you know my reasons. That's pretty much it I guess. Thanks."
Zara was shook. She didn't know what to say. She was just too confused and emotional. She said:
"Alex, i know it's more than just bad but you need to calm yourself down a lil because that's all you can do. You can just tell your brains to calm down a bit and indulge yourself in something that you love, something you're passionate about. That'll actually help. The bit I know about psychology tells me what people like you who have mental issues go through. And always keep this thing in your mind, if you want to talk to anybody about anything, literally anything, you can count on me. I'll always be here until there are some internet issues :D"
                     __________