20 facts about...vila_1dgirl

#1 I actually hated the nickname Vila at first,but then I personalized it and now I love it.

#2 The things I would marry if they were human are:choclate,the book "Kane and Abel" by Jeffery Archer and my pillow Dee.

#3 I use this photo editor app called PicsArt and I'm really addicted to it.I create at least three photos everyday and I can stay for hours using the app if I got nothing else to do.

#4 I once fought over the last Oreo with my cousin.

#5 Once my friend said Zayn Malik may even be taking drugs for real so I hitted her with my hoodie on her face.I still regret it.

#6 When I was on 3rd grade I wrote a short poetry about the fact teachers are great and we should love them.I'm not proud of it.

#7 Right now a terrible non-stop cough is bothering me.

#8 My room walls are covered in 1D posters.

#9 I really enjoy working on PowerPoint.

#10 I'm writing a book titled "The Sin" that won't get published here for another couple of years.

#11 I used to hate The Wanted but I'm over it.I don't regret my choices but I'm not proud about them either.

#12 I've read the Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy.I really liked it and I'm not ashamed about that.

#13 I was trying out dresses for a school party the day Brasil was playing with Chile during World Cup 2014.I almost ripped a dress when I heard they won,on the radio.

#14 I think people get attracted to someone of the same gender because most of the time men and women have really different concepts about a relationship.

#15 I love greek language.I speak it and I'm getting better on reading and writing.

#16 I love playing Monopoly.

#17 I really like Mini Cooper-s and Audi R8-s.

#18 I believe that humans are the thin yet thick line separating life and death.

#19 After I joined Wattpad I changed the username on all my accounts ti vila_1dgirl.

#20 I'm not glad this is over.

******************************************************************

I hope you won't freak out after reading this :p

My nominees can be found on the comment section.

Thanks for reading!

~Vila xx