Chapter 3

Previously On Ready Or Not:

I looked up to see the leader board. My name was under Parzivals name, with the same amount of points for both of ours. Fireworks went off as I smiled in relief and joy.

"We got the first key.." I mumbled.

Parzival wrapped a arm around my shoulders and smiled down at me.

'This has to be the best day of my life..'

--------------------------

Your POV

We made it back to Aceh and Parzival came up with the great idea to go to the coin shop.

"You BOTH got the key AND 100,000 coins??" Aceh asked

"We just took the keys and the coins appeared." I stated.

We got to an area with the Caticlyst inside.

"What the hell is a Caticlyst?" Aceh whispered.

"A bomb. Kills every avatar on the planet, even the owner." Parzival stated as walked to another area.

"Who even wants that?!" I whisper yelled.

"IOI. They buy everything." Parzival explained

We went to an Holy Averday and Z bought it. It showed that it was sold out soon after he did.

"Woah. Zembecis cube. I need one of those." Z said and bought one as well.

"Okay hotshot, don't spend all your money now." I stated and Crossed my arms.

I walked off for a second and bought a pair of disguise glasses, just in case.

When I got back to the two, Z was still buying things.

"X1 epic boot suit?" Z whispered as he bought one.

I bought one as well, and it said it's shipped to my abandoned stack.

I smirked and looked at the two, they were looking at me weirdly

"What? Haven't seen a girl get an X1 before?" I questioned innocently.

They shook their heads as I put my hands on my headset, ready to log out.

"Your leaving already?" Parzival whined.

I simply nodded and made a peace sign, logging out.

Once I logged out, I unconnected myself to my oasis device and started to make myself some microwaveable food.

Sometime later, I got my X1 package and opened it carefully to see the new suit. It looked so shiny and new.

-------
Later on I went in my headset to see the leader board.

Arty was in third, guessing she saw that we backed up into a wall. She WAS there and all.. sadly.

Then Aceh, Z gave a tip to his best friend. Not like I mind though.

Diato won after Aceh, and I'm guessing Aceh bragged to him about it.

And of course Diato told sho. I'm guessing they're related or something around that since they are so close. But his car was in literal flames when he got the key.

So when I entered the oasis, I was told to meet with Aceh and Z at Aches workshop. I went there and saw that they were reading the clue together.

'As long as she isn't here..'