Chapter 02

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character meeting Dawn. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

The bell has just rung and Dawn is heading to the canteen to meet with her friends. She was finally fitting in with the kids at Stoneybrook and had made such amazing friends. As she approaches her friend's table, out of the corner of her eye, she sees a girl with y/h/c coloured hair, wavy and gorgeous, tied into a messy bun. Her eyes were y/e/c, the deepest of the colour she'd ever seen. The girl was sitting alone on the table, twirling spaghetti onto a metal spoon. Dawn decided to see why the girl was alone. She was sure she'd never seen her here before. She reaches the girl's table almost immediately.

Dawn: Hey is this seat taken? *Points to a seat opposite the girl*

Y/n: Uh no it's free you're welcome to sit here. Though no one would want to sit next to me.

Dawn: Why's that? *slides into the seat*

Y/n: Oh 'cause I'm new and all. Just shifted to Stoneybrook in the Summer.

Dawn: I'm newer than my friends that's for sure. I'm Dawn. Dawn Schafer.

Y/n: Of course! Another member of the BSC.

Dawn: What do you mean 'another'? *lifts an eyebrow*

Y/n: Oh I met Kristy Thomas in the park near the Brewer's place.

Dawn: Oh I see...

Y/n: I'm so sorry, I forgot to mention! I'm Y/n!

Dawn: *smiles* That's alright! Nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: I've heard stories all about you Dawn.

Dawn: *cracks a smile* Good stories hopefully?

Y/n: Definitely! Especially the way you handled things at Camp Moosehead

Dawn: I just can't keep quiet about those things! *giggles*

Y/n: *giggles* from what I've heard, you love speaking out! I love that!

Dawn: So where are you from Y/n?

Y/n: Oh I'm from Y/cty/n, Y/c/n.

Dawn: Wow that's pretty far/near!

Y/n: I know! My family shifted here because Stoneybrook seems like such a pleasant, calm place. They said I'd fit in. I've only made two friends, well I don't know if the two of you would count as friends because- *continues rambling*

Dawn: If you're worried about me considering you as a friend, don't. I made my first friend just like this.

Y/n: *cracks a shy smile*

Dawn: Consider us friends...*smiles back*

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!