Chapter Eight: You're the One

And then just like that you were back! 

"Whoa! What happened?!" You looked at your stomach, which was still caked with blood, but no wound. The titans all smiled at you with tears in their eyes, they hugged you tightly, you hugged back. 

They stepped back.

"You died!" Robin shouted. 

"For how long?!" 

"Only a couple minutes." Raven shrugged still smiling. 

"It's good to have you back." Cyborg said from behind you, which is exactly what you said to him when he turned out to live through his bike.

"It's good to be back." You grinned from ear to ear. 

"As long as our music is alive, so are we!" You heard Wills voice. Him and the rest of the band were looking at you with kind smiles 

"Impossible! I destroyed your music!" Ultralak denied it, he was still a giant bat dude.

"Music can't be destroyed!" Carl protested. "It can only creat something new!" 

They all turned around to Cyborg, who was right next to you, which you hadn't noticed. He was covered in you blood on one side of him. You smiled. 

"Like a new member of B.E.R." 

You got what your old friends were saying and nodded with agreement. The titans looked at their teammate with utter shock.

You heard your friends start their music. You smiled remembering the old unreleased song.

Green, blue, and red light came from their instruments and went to Cyborg.

"It's the song! Their playing it!" Raven stated the obvious.

You watched in awe as the bike glowed for a moment, then a white light was lifted out of it. 

It was grey and green again.

"What's happening?!" Cyborgs voice said from above you, coming from the light. The light grew bigger and bigger. 

"There's hope…" Will started singing. 

Finally the light got to be as big as Ultralak and it faded. 

"Whoooa!" You looked above you to see Cyborg standing there. His hair fully white now.

"You'll see… stay strong, hold on tight." 

He looked at his own hands and feet. "Whoa! Radical! You're going down Ultralak!" 

"You're no match for me." Ultralak aimed his staff at Cyborg and blasted his chest. He flew back into the mountain, rubble came crashing down around you and the titans. 

"In time… someplace…" 

"Is that the best you got?" Cyborg glared at Ultralak then grabbed the edge of the crater he had made, he threw himself out with the help of some sort of jet boots. 

He screamed with his fists out as he flew at Ultralak, he tackled him down and they went plummeting to the earth. 

"There's a truth, shining by." 

Ultralak got away from Cyborg and hid in some fog before they made it to the ground. Cyborg looked around with confusion. 

"Waters that run the river of life. Wash away what's wrong to make it right." 

Ultralak hit Cyborg from his blindspots, you watched the clouds light up every time her got hit, you could see their sillouhettes. 

"Sun is rising for a better day. Nothing can stand in your way!"