My OC

Name: Peach Kirameki(or Peach O'Neil after being adopted by Kirby)

Nickname(s): None

Age: 16

Backstory: She grew up being in an orphanage. One night she went outside without an adult despite being told not to. Because of her disobedience it lead her to being kidnapped by kraang. She is part of a failed experiment group from Kraang being part mutant and part human as the kraang wanted full mutant. Because of this she was considered an outcast by kraang and threw her in a cell that eventually became Kirby's cell as well. With their time together they slowly started bonding a bit, Kirby grew to take a liking to her. When Donnie went on a solo mission to rescue Kirby, he was surprised to see a human, at least he thought she was full human. With help from Kirby and Donnie she was able to break out and Kirby ended up adopting Peach.

Backstory for 2003 verse: Her parents had worked for Shredder. When they turned their backs on him he wanted revenge, he went and killed her parents. Later on she went in an orphanage, she eventually found out about the turtles since she started working for April at her store. During Shredder's attack part two Shredder kidnapped her, when the turtles come back from Casey's family farm Shredder mutated Peach.

Birthday: July 18th

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Human or mutant: Human/Wolf mutant Hybrid(like Karai in a way)

Family: Peanut(mother deceased), Swiggy(father deceased), April(Adpoted Sister only in 2012 verse), Kirby(Adopted father only in 2012 verse)

Friends: Turtles, Splinter, Casey (sort of)

Height: 5'0

Weight: 94 lbs

Looks: white skin, black hair, brown eyes

Mutant form: she can transform into a white wolf

Outfit: blue shirt, star necklace, black pants, green shoes she also wear gloves for when she doesn't control her powers but once she starts being able to control them, she doesn't wear them anymore

Personality: Because of her time being kidnapped it made it difficult for her to make friends. She was bullied during the orphanage days, and she feared that she would be bullied again after she had escaped Kraang, but once she met the turtles she slowly warmed up to them and wanted the idea of making friends. She always puts other needs before her own, caring for her friends and family. She also can be quite gullible at times.

Personality in 2003 verse: She is pretty caring of others. She didn't make too many friends in the orphanage, usually sticking to herself. She eventually lands a job through April, eventually meeting the turtles and grows curious of them wanting to know more of them. Eventually coming out a bit more towards April and the turtles making friends with them. She still tends to be shy around others.

Hobbies/interests: Music, Video games, books

habitual behavoirs: cracking fingers/knuckles, dozing off into space, fiddling with her fingers or hair

Fears: Drowning, Needles, Snakes

Weapon(s): dagger(after being offered to be trained by Master Splinter and the turtles) she gets a tanto blade after becoming a full kinuichi

Powers/abilities: She can control ice, shooting it out of her hand or even creating things from ice like a sword, though this doesnt tend to work on extremely hot days as the ice could easily melt. She does have some trouble using her powers, but along the way as she has more adventures with the turtles she gets some idea on how to use them. She also has enhanced durability and strength she also has enhanced smell and sight but only when she's in her wolf mutation form, further more when she is in her wolf form she cannot use her ice powers.

Weaknesses: She has a huge fear of drowning as she isn't able to swim, also her ice powers can be a weakness for her at first being uncontrollable. At first she isn't that great of a fighter until she started training and improving with the turtles. If she does get very injured she is unable to use her ice powers or mutant wolf form. Sometimes even her competition with April for Donnie can be a weakness for her, she would want to try and impress Donnie and can sometimes act without thinking right and that could get her into trouble at times(her jealousy is only in a weakness in 2012 verse)

Relationship with the turtles, Splinter, April and Casey:

1.)Donnie- she considers Donnie her best friend, she does a lot with him, helping him in his lab, or training with him and his bros, she is closest to him but her feelings for him slowly develop. She can get a bit jealous at times when he pays more attention to April than to her.(Only in 2012 verse her jealousy is a weakness.)

2.) Mikey- she sees Mikey as a little brother she can always go to him for video games or a good snack! If she's not hanging out with Donnie it's usually with Mikey.

3.) Leo- She definitely gets time in with Leo, mainly when watching tv with him if it's not during training she also could always count on him if she wanted extra improvement on training.

4.) Raph- Out of all the turtles, she probably gets the least amount of time with Raph, they tend to have a brotherly sisterly love, hate relationship in a way, mainly cause of his hot headed ways. But one thing for sure is she can always tell him anything! At one point she tells him her feelings of Donnie Raph is the only brother to know this. (Peach will tell her Crush about Donnie to Leo if your crush is Raph)

5.) April- she is her adoptive sister, they have a really good relationship, that is until April eventually caught on to her feelings for Donnie. This eventually leads to them fighting over Donnie's affection. What made things worse was that April was just playing with his feelings! Using him in any way she could and that made her extremely jealous.

6.) Casey- She isnt exactly all that good friends with him infact she tends to stay away from him, especially when it comes to April, as she knows he has feelings for April.She tries not being a third wheel around the two but sometimes she gets dragged into being around with them both. She also didn't like him being a creep, sometimes he would flirt with Peach just to get April's attention! She does try to tolerate him though, they do have some good times together at times but most of the time they don't get along. (In 2003 verse she gets along just fine with Casey and has no problems with him!)

7.) Splinter- Now Master Splinter! She sees him like another father, she can always get advice from him. She sometimes fears that she could let him down in sometype of way, especially when it came to training. It took her great courage to even ask him to train her, when she heard April was training her well she wanted in on it! She was always trying to improve and tries to earn his approval.

(Image below is her mutant form)