Rules

- This is for rping the cartoon series 1980's, 2003, 2012 sorry if you want to rp the movies, I havent seen them. I

- Don't go forward unless i accept you.

- Cursing is not allowed.

- No smut/lemons keep it pg 13. Unless we rp somewhere with DM's I will allow smut but NO incest! Having someone do sex with a child is not allowed

- I don't do boy x boy or girl x girl and only oc x cc no oc x oc

- You must enter in the forms if you want to rp with your OC's.

- If I don't reply that means I have a life or working on other rps you may tag me if I don't reply after a few days and don't tag me after a few hours of not responding im not on wattpad 24/7.

- I'll rp your crush and you rp mine don't make it just about your OC and your crush.

- Do not try and control my oc and vice versa I can't control your oc and other characters stick to the characters you play and I'll stick go the characters I play.

- This is not a crossover rp book sorry so no crushes from other fandoms try to stick to tmnt.

- if I feel like the rp is going no where then I may either do slow replies or no replies try to keep the rp interesting if i keep responding then you're good everything is fine.

- Rp is 3rd person only.

- No killing off characters unless I allow it.

- I only allow 1 OC.

-No 1 liners like ("Sure thing." She nodded.) It's hard to work with not enough description in rp's. Try to keep it at least 4 sentences and try to be descriptive, it's hard to come up with a reply if there isn't much going on. If you don't i won't reply again if you try to be descriptive and you see me replying then you're good (unless I'm busy).

- No spamming allowed and no going to anyone else's rp sections that will not be tolerated.

- Also don't make me play most of the characters try to keep it evenly distributed.

- Don't make the roleplay just about your OC it's boring when my OC isn't included much.

- Please have some type of reasonable weakness for your oc don't make it like friends getting hurt, have some drawback to your oc.

- Please make sure you have read all my rules. My password is your favorite episode and favorite quote from your favorite series