Chapter 1: The first meeting.

Alex- a good looking guy from canada with a great social media profile which can attract any girl. He has a fair number of followers and he doesn't really like  fame and attention. Being a single child, he has always been pampered by his family which makes him a privileged kid. He actually has all the opportunities lying in front of him. A very big family business, loving parents, all the basic necessities of life is all that you need, don't you? But sometimes, you also need somebody to count on to, somebody who you can talk to anytime. That's what he wanted, he didn't want all these materialistic things.
Zara- a very pretty Kashmiri girl who is very passionate about her goals. She doesn't like any distractions or social norms in her way. She is a focused, passionate and hard working girl who wants to lift up her family and give them a good life. She is a family-loving girl with a not-so-good financial status which is fine for her. She's not sad over the fact that she isn't as privileged as other children, she just wants to live a good life and give her family a good life. She has her father, her mother and her brother in her family which literally means the world to her.
One fine day, Alex was just scrolling through his feed and he found this really pretty girl. At first, he didn't pay attention but then something tickled in his stomach and he scrolled up again and opened her profile. Her name was Zara Khan and she seemed to be a fun person and what he would call "his type." It wasn't love at first sight, eh no. It was not his thing. It was just something that felt nice, he just felt nice while looking at her pictures. He was a shy person and he firmly believed in love but he was a person who had never dated anybody because he was really shy and anxious when it came to asking a girl out or even start talking to her for that matter. I think that is pretty rare and girls find that cute anyway heh.
He wanted to text her but he didn't have the courage to do that because he found out that the girl was from India that too from Kashmir. He was scared that he might get ignored or she might just block him which he obviously didn't want. He got off his laptop and slept.
The next day, he finally decided to text her. He was shaking. He sent a "hi" and was desperately waiting for her to reply. After some hours (due to the time difference), she finally replied. Zoya checked his profile out and she found him to be cute but she didn't like him that way because she was a Kashmiri girl and she knew her "limits" that the society had set for her. Alex was very happy and he had butterflies in his stomach. This is the time when they started talking, it was a normal chat though. They just talked about how different they were culturally. Alex obviously wanted to know about her; what her likes and dislikes were, what she thought of things, her insights. He asked her about what she liked about Kashmir. She told him all the good things and how beautiful Kashmir and the people there are. Then they talked for a while and then Zara said that she gotta go with her father to the bank. Alex, being the sweetheart that he is, asked her to take care of herself and her father. She giggled and said bye.
                        _________